Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro was not using KoH. Just flames alone is not KoH. I'm explaining the previous post.

Heree.
go reread chapter 1036, he is fighting king in some panels without CoC coating but just with flames or no flames in between, I think someone already posted those panels.

Also, why does it matter as the whole fight post chapter 1033 is Zoro fighting with KoH. Or are you saying his KoH was ON and OFF in the fight?

So, if flames is not KoH, then KoH is not a mode, it is just attack with different variants.
Besides, what 'invisible' haki Lucci used that has not used by Zoro?

The flame/Smoke part is true, but the Sword is coloured Black.
KoH mode that we've already seen had Black Lightning, Black Blade and flames/smoke around it.
But when the start of Lucci Vs Zoro, Did Zoro sword coloured black or had a Black lightning? Nope

Thats the same thing with Luffy on G5 form but not using AdvCoC like we thought about.
Thats why i think thats other variation of KoH where he doesn't use AdvCoC. He uses/coated CoC at the last panel of Lucci vs Zoro.

And i'm always seeing this argument.
If Luffy uses G5 but no Black Lightning = he isn't using AdvCoC,
then why u didn't think Zoro when he use KoH mode where there is a smoke around it but no Black Lightning or sword turned into Black = he isn't using KoH mode with AdvCoC?
Thats really double standards

The definition of "eating the attack" has been successfully updated, right Admiral fans? :suresure::suresure:Gear 5 is eating lasers as if they were meat, and even playing with them, releasing them through its nose.
You literally posted a panel of Luffy not eating anything and got slashed with a cut on his face.
Post automatically merged:

when you have to use hardening to block rocks spit out by Luffy but you can block Zoro's meito with just tekkai
Lucci went equal woth G5 luffy CoA

Zoro without haki or flames forced Lucci to use awakening and then fought awaken Lucci.

Zoro is not using haki or flames in middle scene.

I'm still waiting for you to provide a scene of KoH, not CoA lightning.
Zoro used 3 swords. Overflowing CoA. Had to use KOH in the panels I posted

:kayneshrug:

Funnily enough Zoro was still bruised while Lucci injuries from chapters prior disappeared what happened?

Looks like Zoro's slashes healed Lucci instead of damaging him :gokulaugh:

go reread chapter 1036, he is fighting king in some panels without CoC coating but just with flames or no flames in between, I think someone already posted those panels.

Also, why does it matter as the whole fight post chapter 1033 is Zoro fighting with KoH. Or are you saying his KoH was ON and OFF in the fight?

So, if flames is not KoH, then KoH is not a mode, it is just attack with different variants.
Besides, what 'invisible' haki Lucci used that has not used by Zoro?
KoH is not a mode. It's a style. KoH is flames combined with ACoC. It's that simple.

Zoro in the scene you provided was just using blackened haki. Zoro vs King is different because the manga shows Zoro use just t CoA, KoH, or ACoC. You can't say that about the current chapter. It doesn't show it. It showed Zoro fighting in the chapter without flames and haki, just flames and then attack the end flames with blackened haki while he is talking.

Status
Not open for further replies.