Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Basic Coa Zoro had big mom and kaido shock on rooftop so its no suprise zoro was able to keep up with awakened lucci without it and also hakkai couldnt overpower him meaning awakened lucci/kaku failling to do it either make sense too. Its consistent with what zoro showed in wano.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

You literally posted a panel of Luffy not eating anything and got slashed with a cut on his face.
Post automatically merged:

Lucci went equal woth G5 luffy CoA
What kind of cut did Kizaru make on Luffy? It must be so small that it's comparable to a pin piercing skin. LOL Kizaru is so trash. :gokulaugh:

Zoro used 3 swords. Overflowing CoA. Had to use KOH in the panels I posted

:kayneshrug:

Funnily enough Zoro was still bruised while Lucci injuries from chapters prior disappeared what happened?

Looks like Zoro's slashes healed Lucci instead of damaging him :gokulaugh:
Yes, Lucci magical fruit has powerful recovery. Good for him.

Zoro without flames or haki forced Lucci into awakening and then fought awaken Lucci.

:milaugh:

From an island distance Kizaru launched some light particles that reformed into clones and nearly chopped off Luffy's head
And that's in order to focus on his actual mission, eliminating Vegapunk, whats not to like Goofy bro
:goatasure:
Was trolling a little bit but I respect, you can put the powerscaling aside to appreciate Kizaru
Really great

Kizaru was way more chill than I expected. He really don't want to fight(note that he disabled Sentoumaru instead of killing him and didn't do anything to the SH). Luffy winning in this situation would be bad for him so I assume that he wouldn't. Something will interrupt the fights. The art is also degrading. I hope this chapter is from the batch before the surgery.

Talking about art, Zorofans seems to be in crazy damage control: ''oh, the lightning is not of the correct length and angle, so he's not in KoH'' or ''Oda didn't bother to shade the blade in this panel, that means he was never using haki, even though he started with it''...using details of art in a chapter that Oda clearly wasn't able to properly draw is sus. I bet the next cope is saying that Lucci is above King.

I would not put this chapter as 9/10 for Zoro but maybe the one line make it awesome for its fans. Overall, it's a ok chapter but not awesome. I really hpe this egghead incident to be something really awesome but Oda is dragging it out.

What kind of cut did Kizaru make on Luffy? It must be so small that it's comparable to a pin piercing skin. LOL Kizaru is so trash. :gokulaugh:
Its literally in the picture you posted. Bro you must be slow? Luffy so trash. He tried thriwing him in the water after sneaking him from behind Last chapter and failed. Luffy in his strongest form got tagged by clones

My goodness, when will Kizaru ever outperform Kaido? :crazwhat:

Didn't Kizaru got tossed around in a circle and didn't look disoriented and smiling unlike Kaido after Luffy snuck him from behind

Its literally in the picture you posted. Bro you must be slow? Luffy so trash. He tried thriwing him in the water after sneaking him from behind Last chapter and failed. Luffy in his strongest form got tagged by clones

Didn't Kizaru got tossed around in a circle and didn't look disoriented and smiling unlike Kaido after Luffy snuck him from behind
Lucci was smiling , serious vs Luffy
Stop trying to downplay Luffy because Zoro looks fodder right nkw

I bet Lucci doesn't even need awakening sinve he can block Zoro without haki

Status
Not open for further replies.