Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
I agree that this is making it more possible that the fights don't even conclude at all.

The fact that Luffy can even stand up to Kizaru now and prevent him from touching his crew and friends, contrary to 2 years ago, would be already sufficient to show how strong he has gotten.

Now, my personal feelings would still like Luffy to take down Kizaru but we will see what happens.
Oda is a big fan of the troll-version. He’ll set up big events and then subvert expectations by trolling. I can see Luffy vs Kizaru just existing as a complete troll bout with no clear victor.

“You thought that Luffy and the Straw Hats would get revenge for Shabondy? Here is a troll fight instead”

That is what this fight has been so far, I don’t see a victor one way or the other here.

Admiral fans who think that luffy is behind for an attack with a drop of blood are really strange, you talk big until the same raws come out, and when the raw comes out, it is understood how minimal the event is, considering that luffy only uses armament haki, luffy has not even started yet, the end of this war is not far away.
Its copium bro. Theyknow their fave is going down soon

S

Sasaki Kojirō

At the moment, there is clearly no doubt that what Kaido has done against Gear 5 is way more superior to what Kizaru did against Gear 5. We should also not forget that conqueror's coating hasn't been used yet.

Now, the arc is also making it clear that the main focus is not the fight but Vegapunk's assassination and Luffy preventing it. So, it does not seem as both parties are really giving it all at the moment.

- Kizaru wants to get rid of Vegapunk.
- Luffy is protecting his friends and Vegapunk and interferes.
- Kizaru blitzes Luffy to the other side of the island.
- Luffy grabs him and throws him to the sea.
- Kizaru comes back and sends him clones, goes back to Vegapunk.
- Luffy protects everyone.

This is Tom & Jerry basically.

We yet have to see if this will go further than Tom & Jerry.
Exactly, Luffy is destroying Kizaru time and time again, as expected of a Yonko.

Oda is a big fan of the troll-version. He’ll set up big events and then subvert expectations by trolling. I can see Luffy vs Kizaru just existing as a complete troll bout with no clear victor.

“You thought that Luffy and the Straw Hats would get revenge for Shabondy? Here is a troll fight instead”

That is what this fight has been so far, I don’t see a victor one way or the other here.
Yes and an AdmiraL would never get this feat

You’ve been quiet, don’t pop out of your hole just cause you seen the opportunity to cling onto your friends dick

It’s been a terrorizing week for you, better stay silent or you won’t be able to sleep at night
:myman:
Lmao what's terror8zing about Kizaru running away from Luffy?

H

Herrera95

We see him fighting with flames and no ACoC or blackened haki in the bottom scene.
Good. So he possibly was activating just at that moment and pushed Lucci into awakening before that.

Or better let's say awakened Lucci pushed Zoro to KoH mode. While G5 Luffy pushed Lucci into awakening.

Status
Not open for further replies.