Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Herrera95

Its over for Zorotards who said Zoro gonna one shot or low/mid diff Lucci!

That was delusional to begin with, and now its debunked.
Zoro will start to use KoH mode now. Let's see next chapter.

Luffy needed 2 chapters fighting Lucci with several pages and panels. We only had 2 pages of Zoro vs Lucci and few panels.

So far the fight doesn't configures even into mid diff. Zoro can still low diff him.

They can beat around the bush all they want but at the end of the day it boils down to this:
Would Kizaru need Luffy to exhaust him self using all forms of Advanced Haki, plus his awakening, plus every single thing in his arsenal (giantification, lightning, etc.) just to fight on equal grounds with him?
Would he need hundreds of attacks from Luffy and others and then a Bajrang Gun to finally take him down?
No. Never.
That's something only monsters like Kaidou and BM can do.
True. Bajrang Gun would take down multiple hotshots. People are sleeping on that move due to hate. That move was hyped by everyone that saw it. Momo, Yamato even Kaido was shocked. "Big Punch" is just an understatement. That was a massive fist fortified by awakened God like powers, coated with advCoC and advCoA because he did the emission(letting haki flow). That force being exerted upon such small area godforbid the resultant pressure. Needing attack of such magnitude that too defeat a tired Kaido shows his strength. No matter what atrocities he did, his strength is marvelous. Bajrang Gun would smash all the admirals, VAs, Fleet admiral heck all the marines combined.

How is that any weaker than cutting through someone's skin? You're dodging the question. Are you saying if Luffy wasn't rubber, and any none rubber person wouldn't be damaged by all those cutting attacks?
You clearly don't understand why I think it's a weakness. You're just inserting your own interpretation of my thoughts to try and make a point against something that I was never trying to insinuate.

I just explained why Luffy is weak to slashes, and none of it had to do with this skin Vs rubber bullshit.

@Kerkovian And the thing is, people clown Kaidou and BM for not one shotting Midd and put Shanks above them, but we literally see Kaidou one shot Luffy, clap Law, and then lock Zoro in a full body cast for at least 10-15 minutes.
Big Mom may not have one shotted Midd, but she didn't use Haki on him anyway, so why does it matter?
She at least demolished his buttbuddy Killer with one lightning bolt, lol.
Also she literally shat on Page One with just ACoA and molested Ulti with a DF-only attack, one that wasn't even one of her strongest attacks either.
Kaidou is HIM
BM is HER
And I'm tired of mfs denying it
Soon enough they'll also learn Luffy is him as well

Isnt he kinda portrayed as the underdog currently? Lucci aint even Haki is clean and Zoro is all bruised over his face.

Lucci is an obsticale stronger for him to overcome for Zoro.
The awakened lucci sweats and puffs against Zoro's acoa without a bandana, the power of which Zoro ridicules... So far, Lucci looks worse, let's be honest. Zoro's bruises after a fight with two seraphim.

Status
Not open for further replies.