Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido explicitly stated that he does care. Multiple times actually. He’s just too stupid to realize that he is no better than the Celestial Dragons since he also takes slaves and does all the same shit they do. Lol

Point me to one post where you’ve seen an Admiral fan state that the Admirals are good guys lol. Yeah the Admirals fight pirates, majority of whom are explicitly evil, but that doesn’t make the Admirals good guys. At the end of the day they defend the Celestial Dragons lol.

You certainly are a hallucinatory little puppy aren’t you? Lol
You know yonko fans are down bad when they stoped arguing about the series and now has to accuse people of supporting nazism/slavery/genocide/racism/whatever bad stuff for liking characters from the "rival" group lol.

It's a headstart that Kizaru created, it wasn't gifted to him. Luffy's job was to realise that Kizaru wasn't even among them but he failed to realise that and his crewmates had to win precious seconds in his place. It's the second time this happen with the first being Bonney so please don't make excuses for Luffy.
That has nothing to do with you saying Luffy failed to keep up with him. He didn't. Kizaru tried to slow Luffy down by creating clones to fight him. Luffy dispatched the clones, and caught up with Kizaru before Kizaru could do what he set out to. Luffy is having no problems keeping up, even with Kizaru's tricks.

I'm sure Luffy and Zoro will use adcoc at the same time and they will finish their fights, but in this moment they are using simply coa/adcoa + I think the main objective is to escape,probably no one will lose

You know yonko fans are down bad when they stoped arguing about the series and now has to accuse people of supporting nazism/slavery/genocide/racism/whatever bad stuff for liking characters from the "rival" group lol.
Don't lump us in with that guy. Don't even know what he's tryna cook acting like Big Mom isn't a rapist and Kaidou didn't try to enslave women and children to rebuild a castle.

Idk about him being a ball but I do think he’ll have a larger light form

Maybe logia also allow access to both paramecia and zoan awakening like abilities
  • A stronger upgraded body like zoan awakenings aka like enel, ryokugyu, and Monet have shown
  • The ability to control your environment. Something ace and crocodile have shown on a lower scale and aokiji and akainu at a higher
The only other thing would be the fact they can create a living army out of their element
I think dfs switch when awakened :
Paramecia get logia powers --> affecting the environment
Logia get zoan property --> a transformation or something

Status
Not open for further replies.