Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
for sure, but there are two power systems, haki and DFs so it’s quite difficult to say. magma fruit or advCoC? cause both of them are the most relevant offensive threats
Haki has scaling, while df are much more nuanced and don't have clear scaling. When it comes to haki, we do need those visual cues in order to discern what powers are being used in a fight and how do the characters respond to those powers.

Also, as long as we agree that Zoro didn't use CoC in the scene where he is clashing with Awakened Lucci, I'm good.

And don't blame me for agenda here man, I said this long before Egghead even started.
It's hard to tell whats the indicator for CoC. If we say it's the smoke, then we can't say it's the seeping haki, and if we say its the seeping Haki, we can't say it's the smoke. One has to be and indicator for CoA, while the other has to be an indicator for CoC. If we say both are CoA indicators, then there will be zero visual queues for CoC. It's just not clear cut at the moment.

However there is no precedent yet for stopping an AdCoC infused attack with just CoA, but we can't rule out the possibility if someone's barrier CoA is just extremely powerful. Without there being a precedent, it's the better bet to assume Zoro isn't using it.

I will say this though, Lucci's CoA is very impressive, as he is fighting a powerful Swordsman barehanded.

Haki has scaling, while df are much more nuanced and don't have clear scaling. When it comes to haki, we do need those visual cues in order to discern what powers are being used in a fight and how do the characters respond to those powers.
ok but then? even if zoro defeats lucci without AdvCoc, does it change? I’m talking about the author’s perspective, not the fans’ one

H

Herrera95

Listen my man, there's a huge gap between calling you immature and you wishing people get cancer and die. If you can't grasp these concepts then idk what to tell you. The Hitler example you made is literally the type of thing my middle school friends used to say when they were trying to be edgy and shit. I'm simply calling you immature.
I'm not denying that little boy. But toxic is toxic no matter how toxic it is.

You can call me immature all much as you want but you are being hypocrite for complainning about toxic. When you don't have arguments you attack the person, that's being immature and toxic.

And I'm just calling you out for that. I won't even enter in the cancer topic since mods are sensitive about it. But there is nothing wrong in wishing worse for some people. That doesn't make you bad/evil.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Guys, did Kizaru actually hurt Luffy with a casual finger here?

-Luffy goes wide-eyed when the beam goes in his mouth
-Luffy is not smiling when the light explodes
-In the last panel it looks like Luffy has his hands and feet extended because of the light explosion

Wizaru casual finger laser ~ angry hybrid drunk Kaido with coc(k) lover Haki?

@SakazOuki @MarineHQ @Kurozumi Wiwi @The White Crane @Wuuuke @silverfire @scoobie3 @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Apollo @Admiral Mou Bu @ZenZu @Extravlad @kurwa @haxxor @EmperorKinyagi @Blackbeard @Owl Ki @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Buggy @Sentinel @Playa4321 @Veku @Le Fishe D. Tomdou @GoldDiamond @Dragon777

Last edited:
Flames are an indicator of Enma sucking up haki. Zoro trained to control his armament haki, and in his fight against King flames only reappeared when Enma sought conqueror haki. It's not that hard to understand. Right now Enma is demanding conqueror's haki, and you can see the same black lightning he had during King's fight. What's the problem? This is not a Zoro downplay, but a Lucci feat. He's probably stronger than King.
Flames are an indicator of Enma sucking up haki. Zoro trained to control his armament haki, and in his fight against King flames only reappeared when Enma sought conqueror haki. It's not that hard to understand. Right now Enma is demanding conqueror's haki, and you can see the same black lightning he had during King's fight. What's the problem? This is not a Zoro downplay, but a Lucci feat. He's probably stronger than King.
1 Auden went without acoc for 30 years. 2 Enma pulled only acoa. 3 At the moment, enma is not pulling anything, after chapter 1033, Zoro himself pours a lot of hacks into all the swords. 4 When enma pulled hacks acoa = feoletovy. When Zoro pours in = khaki acoa green.5 Enma never needed acoc.

I mean Zoro will fight people stronger than King so he will require Probably even greater CoC than he used on king at one point
His CoC will definitely become more powerful the further along the story goes. But he won't have to pour it out by the masses. People like Kaido, Shanks and Big Mom can probably do that as well, but they don't because you will be putting yourself at a severe disadvantage if you can't finish off your opponent before your Haki runs out. It's like Luffy with G4.

Guys, did Kizaru actually hurt Luffy with a casual finger here?

-Luffy goes wide-eyed when the beam goes in his mouth
-Luffy is it smiling when the light explodes
-In the last panel it looks like Luffy has his hands and feet extended because of the light explosion

Wizaru casual finger laser ~ angry hybrid drunk Kaido with coc(k) lover Haki?

@SakazOuki @MarineHQ @Kurozumi Wiwi @The White Crane @Wuuuke @silverfire @scoobie3 @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Apollo @Admiral Mou Bu @ZenZu @Extravlad @kurwa @haxxor @EmperorKinyagi @Blackbeard @Owl Ki @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Buggy @Sentinel @Playa4321 @Veku @Le Fishe D. Tomdou @GoldDiamond @Dragon777
I think Luffy is fine here.

It's the cut from a light clone that's really damning imo

Wtf is happening to Luffy in that panel

Sun God mode?
The ones he defends others from Kizaru's attack
Kizaru was about to shoot a laser beam into the tank with Vegapunk

But Luffy rushed in and ate it with his mouth (left)

As a result, his body exploded with light (kinda like those cartoon gags where characters eating fire makes their bodies blow up with steam/smoke)

Status
Not open for further replies.