JJK 236 SPOILERS

Should Gojobros apologize to Kinyagi?

• Total voters
I’m just fucking HAPPY that Sukuna didn’t need OPEN to show that Ten Shadows is > 6E + Limitless. Gojo admitting he is inferior to Heian Era or 10S Sukuna is just extra icing.

Zenin clan supremacy, at their peak > Gojo clan at their peak. Ten Shadows + Heavenly Restriction solo your favorite. :steef:

I think him and Hakari made an agreement after their fight that Hakari would lead him to Sukuna (i.e. arrange a match)

In the meantime, Sukuna switched homes, but the agreement didn't specify he had to be living in Yuji or anything.

So imo they'll let him have his fun, die, and only then jump in
They would have better chances if they all jumped in right now.But waiting for Kashimo got collect his L might be safer for the others.

This is why all the fraud memes were so stupid. Shit was eventually gonna backfire, Gojo merchants slandered Sukuna merchants for so weeks with the most crazy memes like Mickey Mouse expansion and “Save Me Mahoraga-chan!” (They were funny as hell though).

Now that it’s been established Gojo could’ve killed Sukuna at anytime…”:chopoff:

Gojo merchants better own up to the retaliation, they dug themselves in this hole of no return.

They would have better chances if they all jumped in right now.But waiting fro Kashimo got collect his L might be safer for the others.
Yeah for sure

But if they made a Binding Vow not to interfere, which Kashimo likely insisted on since this fight is what he has been waiting for for centuries, thwn they can't jump in even kf they wanted to

This is why all the fraud memes were so stupid. Shit was eventually gonna backfire, Gojo merchants slandered Sukuna merchants for so weeks with the most crazy memes like Mickey Mouse expansion and “Save Me Mahoraga!” (They were funny as hell though)

Gojo merchants better own up to the retaliation, they dug themselves in this hole of no return.
I always said Sukuna would win,but i didnt think Gojo would get one shot like this.

a philosophical attack?:suresure:
Preaaachhh.

We already know the answer "well it makes sense, since Sukuna is a poet". :milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Sukuna's Offscreen Haki > Blackbeard's Offscreen Haki

If BB offscreens Shanks we can start the debate again
I dont read OP like I used to. But if Shanks is killed like that, I will drop it for real.

I’m just fucking HAPPY that Sukuna didn’t need OPEN to show that Ten Shadows is > 6E + Limitless. Gojo admitting he is inferior to Heian Era or 10S Sukuna is just extra icing.

Zenin clan supremacy, at their peak > Gojo clan at their peak. Ten Shadows + Heavenly Restriction solo your favorite. :steef:
now now
10 shadows in itself wouldnt have done much , sukuna was only able to pull out the W cause of shrine ,
with mahoraga and agito only , he would have been done for

so u can say 10 shadows + shrine > limitless
but not 10 shadows > limitless

This is why all the fraud memes were so stupid. Shit was eventually gonna backfire, Gojo merchants slandered Sukuna merchants for so weeks with the most crazy memes like Mickey Mouse expansion and “Save Me Mahoraga-chan!” (They were funny as hell though).

Now that it’s been established Gojo could’ve killed Sukuna at anytime…”:chopoff:

Why you want us to disappear :peperain:

We were with you two chapters ago, calling Gege a shit writer for relying on 10S only :pepecafe: