Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How can anyone defend Big Mom
Kaido is totally understandable, he lived up to his hype
Big Mom is stronger than Kidd for example but she couldn’t put him down like Shanks
Shanks one shotted Kidd and Killer while they took multiple named attacks by Big Mom
The Admirals and Shanks trash her so hard
I will still defend her , the attacks we see Kizaru do here won't to shit to BM.
Even if i think she would lose .

Big Mom was probably hit out of the volcano by Kaido and has been licking her wounds and regrouping her weakened fleets for some time now. She is at least is willing to play the long game, and had more HP than Kaido going down as it was more of a ring out than a proper beating. That's really the only way I see that volcano eruption getting explained, unless it was just there to weaken the walls for an unwanted border opening.

She comes back to Elbaf, and the Final War kicks off with her getting easily dealt with by Luffy/Shanks. Just to really rub it in that Luffy really did kick her ass all over the new world. And of course, we get Katakuri defecting to the Grand Fleet with the remaining BMPs who feared Big Mom.

ps edit: Law/Kidd also dodged the vast majority of her attacks and the few that landed (mostly on Kidd) were usually blocked by his metal

H

Herrera95

You can that same shit about anyone , hell we now come from a arc that luffy get 3 power up and KO3 time and Kill once
Luffy won't get kill by anyone so why even bother with that nonsense.
Not sure what your point is.

I'm not saying that I like it. I'm just saying what it is.

But also, it is Kizaru. Any other Admiral and Luffy would be the one winning.

Honestly. There’s no Fucking way oda had big mom planned out at all.

Should’ve just made Boa the Female Emperor
I think she was planned but the end of the arc would be different: it was planned for her to die/be incapacitated in WCI in hunger. But it was changed to fit Sanji's plot a little better.

If she died/was disabled because she was unable to cope with hunger the story would not change and she would be remembered as a monster with incredible potential and a tragic backstory. And her reappearing in Elbaf (maybe) would be looked as something to look forward instead of a waste of panels.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
He can due to his speed imo

won’t do much tho
What will speed do vs damage immunity? :sanmoji:
Unless you refer to flame off, I dont think he can keep up with King's speed to begin with.
And even if he lands a hit somehow, a drop of blood at best.

Zoro vs King acknowledges the threat he poses call him strong

Against Lucci:
He sees him as weak spineless fodder he doesn't respect him at all:risitameh:

Whoever thought Lucci can do anything vs King, thought wrong. :milaugh:

What will speed do vs damage immunity? :sanmoji:
Unless you refer to flame off, I dont think he can keep up with King's speed to begin with.
And even if he lands a hit somehow, a drop of blood at best.

Whoever thought Lucci can do anything vs King, thought wrong. :milaugh:
You need speed to beat king because he’s only vulnerable in flameless mode

However due to his endurance, you also need really high AP to take him out

Such a disingenuous coward lol. You know if Luffy doesn’t dodge he gets beheaded but you can’t say that because your cretinous agenda prevents you from answering straightforward questions.

Kinyagi stop playing with this troll
Yeah just like how he would get behead by Kaido slice attacks by just tanking them .
Or he get chop to piece going threw the light barrier twice.
In fact Kizaru light beam was suppose to go throw him and hurt like everything else but luffy eat instead .

Status
Not open for further replies.