JJK 236 SPOILERS

Should Gojobros apologize to Kinyagi?

• Total voters
I think they want to make this a battle of attrition. Gojo did the hard part in the beginning. And now they will go one after the other and keep exhausting him. If they jump him and he just kills all of them with one attack then what will they do?
True but he can’t use a lot of shit right now, perfect time to go in. I don’t even know how they can beat him, they’re all much weaker especially if they’re going in solo. They might end up as hypetools for Sukuna then Yuji power cliffs him lol

Only explanation is that his slashes got way stronger ?
There's nothing that indicates that his slashes got stronger though. We only know that he can cut the space/world now. Buffed slashes from his DE should be superior
Post automatically merged:

cause that gojo was also super healthy
but here he wasnt
its like purple being fatal for current sukuna despite him eating a 200% output at full health like nothing
Gojo replenished his CE due to being in the zone thanks to his black flashes, at that point he should be in a better condition than Sukuna.

Also it was stated that Gojo's attacks get weaker the farther they travel so that's why Sukuna survived. Gojo launched it from a city away

Last edited:
There's nothing that indicates that his slashes got stronger though. We only know that he can cut the space/world now. Buffed slashes from his DE should be superior
Post automatically merged:

Gojo replenished his CE due to being in the zone thanks to his black flashes, at that point he should be in a better condition than Sukuna.

Also it was stated that Gojo's attacks get weaker the farther that travel so that's why Sukuna survived. Gojo launched it from a city away
My take is that Gojo let his guard down.

The later most likely thought he won after destroying Mahoraga, leaving Sukuna both defenseless and offenseless, why he let his guard down sleeping on his passive limitless shield.

He was wrong.

Never let your guard down until you're sure you won. He made a fatal mistake.

My take is that Gojo let his guard down.

The later most likely thought he won after destroying Mahoraga, leaving Sukuna both defenseless and offenseless, why he let his guard down sleeping on his passive limitless shield.

He was wrong.

Never let your guard down until you're sure you won. He made a fatal mistake.
I guess that could be the reason, but you would think that after the Toji fight he would've learned his lesson...It just doesn't feel right