Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And you are delusional if you think that one that died three times and was using a body-destroying power up for the first time was the healthiest of the two lol.

As I said, the difference between the two is minimal and even Kizaru remarked that Luffy was the rightful winner.
And the Cp-0 saw literally anything till G5, so they knew exactly what Kaido did and what Luffy did.
look man i dont know how to tell you that it was Kaido who almost killed him three times to begin with

acting like luffy went up to the roof like whitebeard pulled up to marineford

Right here

Zoro going to destroy Lucci next chapter

You can laugh all you want right now, but next chapter its over :zosleepy:
Anyone laughing at Zoro is a fool.

Without flames or haki Zoro forced Lucci into awakening and then fought awaken Lucci.

There is no haki or flames in Zoro's swords in the middle scene.

I actually think he died tough tbut not because of Kaido he endured kaido hit buyt he died form the wound X drake gave him .
This is probably why he did not even tried to fight kaido he knew he was already dead .
A full attack from Kaido was stated to be able to break all of Zoro's bones. That man is DEAD.

H

Herrera95

Luffy ACoC and ACOA can already do that .
The man form a fist the size of island that had barrier island size with ACoC lighning for fucking miles.
The man already fight and damage Kaido that more durable than Akainu but Akainu has the higher AP .
I know that.

I actually think he died tough tbut not because of Kaido he endured kaido hit buyt he died form the wound X drake gave him .
This is probably why he did not even tried to fight kaido he knew he was already dead .
Doubt it.
If this was Hybrid Lucci I'd be hyped af but I would prepare myself for KOH Zoro to own Lucci very soon
KOH has way thicker lightning, so I think this is just a ton of ACoA

H

Herrera95

Makes no sense.

For it to be an event to shock the world an emperor taking down a fleet of ships makes no sense this does not shock the world.

The only thing that will shock the world is if either 1) Egghead blows up or 2) kizaru is defeated.

An admiral being defeated would shock the world.
Nonsense.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
@ZenZu thoughts on smoke being overflowing CoA?
Seems to me Zoro is just using that here.
I think that's the first time we've seen him just use that smoke form in clashes? Might be a sign he's more comfortable with maintaining it. And yea I agree it's CoA overflow.

However in the last panel advCoC looks like it's involved. I'm already over micro analyzing haki. That to me is looking like KoH, we'll probably see him yell the attacks out later.

The only thing I'm super curious with is if Zoro knows what advCoC is and that he is using it.

And you are delusional if you think that one that died three times and was using a body-destroying power up for the first time was the healthiest of the two lol.

As I said, the difference between the two is minimal and even Kizaru remarked that Luffy was the rightful winner.
And the Cp-0 saw literally anything till G5, so they knew exactly what Kaido did and what Luffy did.
People forget how fuck up luffy was but so was Kaido man could not even stand upright sometimes.
Still that health debate is losing battle and best to say both were fuck up .

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Reminder that both IRL and in one piece, blocking a punch with your arm... still Hurts! Just not as much as an unblocked attack!

Kizaru has been hit and even acknowledged that Luffy hits hard. Katakuri, now he wasn't getting hit at the beginning of his fight. (not that he's > kizaru)
It's the fact that the Katakuri and Kaidou fights still couldn't fine tune Luffy enough to consistently land clean blows on Kizaru is what is actually blowing my mind I can't lie. I thought off rip Snakeman would be enough to push Kizaru to high diff. I lowkey think Oda might be making Kizaru a battledome monster possibly without knowing it. If people thought Kata wank was bad...oh boy.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
*After Luffy throws Kizaru and is floating above the dome*

Luffy: "Ahahaha! Oh ~~~ look at you go Zoro! Want some help?"

Zoro: "Just focus on Kizaru!"

*fight panels*

Zoro: "With only that level of power...don't think you can compete with our captain"

Lucci: "Hehe... truly... a Yonko's No.2 ... is worth killing!!!

Is this translation accurate?
BRUH IF THIS IS ACCURATE ITS OVER FOR ZORO CLOWNS
:crazwhat:

thats my point?!!??!? :kaidowhat:
If your point were that the one who got destroyed couldn't be logically much healthier than the one who did the beating, yeah.
Post automatically merged:

People forget how fuck up luffy was but so was Kaido man could not even stand upright sometimes.
Still that health debate is losing battle and best to say both were fuck up .
Exactly.

Reading that only Kaido was the one in bad shape when Luffy was KOed three times before in that same fight is quite funny.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.