Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes....it is
https://www.japanesewithanime.com/2018/10/gogogogo.html?m=1

The word gogogogo ゴゴゴゴ is a kind-of like an onomatopoeia often used by the author of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken ジョジョの奇妙な冒険. It normally appears when a powerful enemy shows up to be confronted.

The translation of gogogogo ゴゴゴゴ is usually *menacing* or something like that. Generally, it implies "things are getting tense." Nobody knows exactly what it's supposed to mean, but it's something along those lines.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
I would say G5 made impression on him if had to make 20 clone just to distract luffy and still fail .
Now at the end of the chapter luffy eat his beam attack , the beam he uses on everyone luffy fucking eats it .
No I mean his demeanour didn't change at all. He's still same old calm and trolling Kizaru.

I mean honestly luffy went for the kill by just throwing him straight into the ocean.
Luffy would have to be brain dead since Kizaru can fly or just beam him self back which he did .
Plus if he wanted throw him into sea do it at closer range not throw him as far as you can where take longer for him to hit the sea.
Shit he need to learn from Garp and blue hole which was full of haki .

You severely underestimate Oda if you think Kizaru is getting out of this with no toon force shenanigans. This fight is barely a few pages deep.
I just think it makes the fight so much better for Kizaru to not be affected.

Luffy being all goofy is funny and enjoyable imo, but his opponents getting dragged into it just don't do it for me.

I really hope it stays this way

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Yes....it is
https://www.japanesewithanime.com/2018/10/gogogogo.html?m=1

The word gogogogo ゴゴゴゴ is a kind-of like an onomatopoeia often used by the author of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken ジョジョの奇妙な冒険. It normally appears when a powerful enemy shows up to be confronted.

The translation of gogogogo ゴゴゴゴ is usually *menacing* or something like that. Generally, it implies "things are getting tense." Nobody knows exactly what it's supposed to mean, but it's something along those lines.
No it’s not menancing sorry stop making this up

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
You severely underestimate Oda if you think Kizaru is getting out of this with no toon force shenanigans. This fight is barely a few pages deep.
The thing is, Kizaru was put in prime toon force moments, to no effect so far. He literally had that cartoon spin moment, which literally begs for dizzy eyes or eye pop, prior to that he could have had him be bloated when grabbed and squeezed, even the rest of the room had eyes popping out. Blank as could be with Kizaru.

This is completely intentional. Right now Oda is trying to hammer the point down, that Kizaru is unaffected himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.