Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This one sounds hope as hell, Kizaru creates a concentrate mass of energy that non stop shoots beams autonomously
If Enel, Sakazuki, and Kuzan can create things that produce their elements he should be able to as well

Ace being able to make drum hot enough to stop it from snowing and crocodile make alabasta dry enough to stop it from raining we’re probably early signs of them having that kind of ability

If luffy vs kizaru last hours without it turning night it might hint him being able to do the same

People saying Luffy is holding back (when Kizaru looks to be trying even less lol) don't realize how fucking awful it would make him as a captain lol.
The thing is what people seem to forget about is the fact that Kizaru is literally the fastest man in this verse and it's an extreme struggle to match him in combat. Many top tiers would be barely able to watch for their surroundings. Heck, Rayleigh couldn't even turn his eye on Kizaru for a sec even though he'd have easily destroyed Sentoumaru and Kuma. He had to watch how the strawhats would have been destroyed by Sento and pacifista.

Now this sums up again how strong and versatile G5 really is.
At least Luffy is capable watching for his surroundings. That against an opponent like Kizaru.

Its over for Zorotards who said Zoro gonna one shot or low/mid diff Lucci!

That was delusional to begin with, and now its debunked.
Dude, Zoro didn't get a scratch, didn't put on a bandana, didn't use any of them, took out only acia against the awakened Lucci and makes him sweat and breathe hard. I myself believe her in a low dif (without ashura) but to say that it's hard for him at the moment is nonsense

Nami was ready to die for the honor of her captain (not even life, but honor, Luffy would have lived if she had lied, and I wouldn't even have accused her), while Luffy, who is their leader and who is stronger than them all, treats them LIKE THIS, and the maximum punishment, which he usually gets for such things β€” comic scenes with Nami. I love him, but sometimes he deserves a slap in the face.

Nami was ready to die for the honor of her captain (not even life, but honor, Luffy would have lived if she had lied, and I wouldn't even have accused her), while Luffy, who is their leader and who is stronger than them all, treats them LIKE THIS, and the maximum punishment, which he usually gets for such things β€” comic scenes with Nami. I love him, but sometimes he deserves a slap in the face.
What did our handsome Captain did ?

Isnt he kinda portrayed as the underdog currently? Lucci aint even Haki is clean and Zoro is all bruised over his face.

Lucci is an obsticale stronger for him to overcome for Zoro.
Zoro initially has bruises on his face from a fight with two seraphim. Zoro, without a bandana, attacks the awakened, sweaty Lucci and says that he is not strong enough. While the outsider lucci

Status
Not open for further replies.