One Piece Chapter 1093: Luffy Vs Kizaru

Rate The Chapter

• Total voters
So the Straw hats are basically being cowards just like in Sabaody, and trying to run away as fast as possible. What is the point in this arc being this long ?

Yes but it's going to be easier to hit him than hitting Kaido for sure because Kaido is the "strongest" and Luffy could still defeat him.

Hitting Kizaru would be as hitting Shanks. They are not oni and they are not as strong as Kaido.

However, Kizaru has insane speed that puts him above them. He also uses other stuff like clones and light attacks but this is not his main strength.
That's for sure.
I think we won't see any other top tier that hard to damage as Kaido and then BM. The others are just "humans", even if incredibly powerful ones.

We will surely see characters that are incredibly "bulky", like Zoro or BB or Akainu, but they are not also extremely difficult to wound like Kaido and BM.

Oda making this fight Tom & Jerry is the best thing he could have come up for this fight because having a fast character continuously escape his opponent is what makes his main strength be portrayed the most.
I agree. I am really enjoying this fight, and in this chapter Kizaru's moves were drawn much better than the big kick last time.

There will be a more serious part fight after, and all in all I hope to never see the type of clowning we have seen with Kaido.

In terms of power scaling , nothing changed. Kizaru is not focused on fighting luffy as much as in killing vegapunk. Kizaru has yet to go all out and luffy has yet to use adv coc.
I still put Luffy above Kizaru in terms of strength.

Now, Kizaru is very fast, continuously escaping Luffy, and targeting Luffy's friends too, so the fight is not going to be easy.

Luffy has to continuously interfere so his friends don't get hit by Kizaru, it's already showing that this is reverse Sabaody.

Now, this will possibly conclude with Luffy defeating Kizaru but this won't happen very soon as the other plots have to be resolved before the fight finishes.