One Piece Chapter 1093: Luffy Vs Kizaru

Rate The Chapter

• Total voters
He says it's hot and it does zero damage...are you blind?

No, you're just dumb.

Luffy ate the attack so the damage is literally being done internally to him.

It's like trying to downplay fire for burning someone's mouth after the person decided to put some fire in there.

Then say because it's not burning the full body the fire is weak, pure idiocy.

He's literally visibly screaming, I'm sure you read the panel and saw the long scream did you not?

Zoro: " No way I will let a weakling like you fight my captain."

Zoro only Care about who fight Luffy cause if a weakling fight Luffy it make Zoro himself look weak for allowing it to happen.

Zoro has high standard for himself and Luffy as captain.

Truly a conqueror.

At least Kizaru is strong according to Zoro so he had no objection with Kizaru fighting hi captain.

No, you're just dumb.

Luffy ate the attack so the damage is literally being done internally to him.

It's like trying to downplay fire for burning someone's mouth after the person decided to put some fire in there.

Then say because it's not burning the full body the fire is weak, pure idiocy.

He's literally visibly screaming, I'm sure you read the panel and saw the long scream did you not?
So much headcanon, Luffy said it's hot like I would if I held my hand over a fire for a few seconds lmfao, compared to Kaido's blast breath that charred Luffy's entire body...

You're practically writing your own chapter with all this cope and headcanon

So much headcanon, Luffy said it's hot like I would if I held my hand over a fire for a few seconds lmfao, compared to Kaido's blast breath that charred Luffy's entire body...

You're practically writing your own chapter with all this cope and headcanon

.......Are you stüpid :kaidowhat:

I'm not trying to insult you here, this is just an honest question.

Luffy ate a focused attack in a straight line, it didn't expand into it's nuke version.

This isn't a widespread flame attack but a laser.

Yet you're somehow trying to discredit it because a focused attack didn't work like a widespread one.....am I getting this right?

He's straight up screaming in pain, the yelling is literally there for you in panel.

He ate an attack and it's hurting his insides.

Somehow you think this works against Kizaru?

.......Are you stüpid :kaidowhat:

I'm not trying to insult you here, this is just an honest question.

Luffy ate a focused attack in a straight line, it didn't expand into it's nuke version.

This isn't a widespread flame attack but a laser.

Yet you're somehow trying to discredit it because a focused attack didn't work like a widespread one.....am I getting this right?

He's straight up screaming in pain, the yelling is literally there for you in panel.

He ate an attack and it's hurting his insides.

Somehow you think this works against Kizaru?
Zero damage, literally ate and then sneezed out Kizaru's attack lmao, compared to Kaido charring Luffy with his most fodder move...

Save your AssmiraL cope for someone that cares.

Who ever said that bullshit?

Luffy > Zoro >> Sanji

At this point who denies this is just being delusional
The question is if Sanji is stronger or not than Jinbe
The character he is always portrayed with

Luffy and Zoro -> fighting the strongest enemies as of now, Kizaru and Lucci
Sanji and Jinbe -> not relevant strength-wise
Not one lie told today.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

So the mighty Kizaru didnt KO Sento who was fighting while bandaged? :milaugh: It is always the barrier who does the damage
But but but, Kaido defeating and knocking out the fresh red scabbards, and knocking them out for 5 whole chapters while Kinemon is impaled with his own blood, the guys remained unconscious even after Hyori arrived and treated them, only waking up afterwards. :suresure::suresure:

10 chapters later, they're still sleeping: