One Piece Chapter 1093: Luffy Vs Kizaru

Rate The Chapter

• Total voters
From a neutral of the Admiral and Yonko agenda this is a good fight to be fair.

Neither Luffy nor Kizaru have shown the ability to over power the over yet as Kizaru is not trying to fight Luffy whether that's because of the mission or whether Kizaru doesn't want to risk losing I don't know.

However Zoro is on fraudwatch. He's huffing and puffing over Lucci. G5 negs Zoro as well I don't care what anyone says.

@nik87 what happened to Zoro wanting Kizaru? Zoro is already trusting Kizaru to Luffy damn another L bro

:crazwhat:

C

Cruxroux

From a neutral of the Admiral and Yonko agenda this is a good fight to be fair.
This isn't even a fight
:lawsigh:
Kizaru simply ignoring your boy.

Neither Luffy nor Kizaru have shown the ability to over power the over yet as Kizaru is not trying to fight Luffy whether that's because of the mission or whether Kizaru doesn't want to risk losing I don't know.
Luffy literally using his G5 with haki 🤦. Unless you want Luffy bring out Bajrang Gun to consider him serious.

Lucci: this is my 100%.

Zoro: I'm still at 1%.

Lucci: No way,.... even you cant be this strong.

Kizaru this is my 100%

Luffy: I'm still at 40%.

Kizaru: so this is your true power.

Saturn: WE underestimated strawhats pirates.

Its cominnnnnng. Better skip that chapterfor Haters.

Enjoy troll piece and holdback piece while it Can last.

Finally.
Carpet Pucci incoming, Kizaru's AP is kinda dubious, Sentomaru keeps coming back, a clone sword with no haki did more damage than the super duper kick...
Franky is hanging onto the vegatank but then Vegapunk tells him to go back and use the Franky Shogun? :risicheck:

C

Cruxroux

Keep crying Zoro knows he's no match for Kizaru which is why he's crying for Luffy to keep Kizaru distracted.

Zoro is literally huffing against Lucci it's over bro.
That's just typical Zoro. Clown.
He warned Luffy at Punk hazard , Dressrosa , Rooftop Everywhere.

He asked Luffy to be focussed at Kizaru because Kizaru is targetting Crew.