One Piece Chapter 1093: Luffy Vs Kizaru

Rate The Chapter

• Total voters
Kizaru's ability allows him to control what he creates as well...logia create, control and transform.

What makes you think Kizaru isn't just controlling the light clones he made and making them create light swords/attack Luffy etc?
Because they are not connected to Kizaru physically? Kizaru can't see what's going on there, he's in a different place searching for Vegapank. For it to be true, then logias should not just be able to create clones, but transmit information through space (including sound, and vision) and the ability to control. Which makes it no less broken.

C

Cruxroux

Clones are made of light and have a damn lightsaber that managed to injure G5 lol.
I mean sword and Light touching anything will hurt anyone.
But one tap and they are gone lol.

This ain't Naruto , where A shadow clone is as capable as the real one until they run out of Chakra.

They are simply clones. Light clones to exact.
Post automatically merged:

One clones splits Lucci and Zoro in half
Not even Real Kizaru isn't capable of that feat.
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Cause it’s the same thing? We’ve seen abilities like this before. For example crackers biscuit soldiers were sentient just like kizarus clones and karasus crows.

It’s nothing new.
Again, dude, Cracker's ability allows him to CONTROL, the key word here is control without physical contact. That's his ability, that's what he's ability is all about.

So what's the escape plan now that Vegaforce has been destroyed? I am guessing the ancient robot will do the job at this point but it's kinda weird that no one is even aknowledging that their plan is currently in shambles...

I mean sword and Light touching anything will hurt anyone.
But one tap and they are gone lol.

This ain't Naruto , where A shadow clone is as capable as the real one until they run out of Chakra.

They are simply clones. Light clones to exact.
Yeah, but they have a frightening attack power and lethality, probably they are very fast and we don't know if a normal hit is enough to vanquish them, since G5 is over the top.

I am not saying that a clone can fight a strong foe, but I am saying they are a great power.

C

Cruxroux

Yeah, but they have a frightening attack power and lethality, probably they are very fast and we don't know if a normal hit is enough to vanquish them, since G5 is over the top.

I am not saying that a clone can fight a strong foe, but I am saying they are a great power.
And I agreed to that , Light and Swords are lethal but tbh even ussop Kabuto shots can disintegrate them.