Questions & Mysteries Who will fight Saturn at Egghead?

Who will fight Saturn?

• Total voters
Nobody really. He'll overwrite the order, which Im sure will speed up the ticking bomb presense he probably has over the arc.

95% he is here to show readers that this is what Luffy will have to contend with when the WG gets involved in the end.

Next chapter Saturn will go to Vegapunk and talk to him about some lore. He will try to take back control of Pacifista (altough maybe the brilliant Vegapunk will have something to be,on specific situations,on top of the hierarchy? Who knows) and Bonney will try to attack him. Saturn will fight with Bonney (we will finally see his transformation) and he will win. When he is going to give the final hit to Bonney,Kuma will arrive,saving his daughter. So Saturn and Kuma will start to fight. Probably 1 chapter of Kuma flashback during the fight.

What? Gorosei seems like top-tiers
They didn’t even flinch with Sabo
You can’t tell me this guy is losing to a robot
One of the most menacing depictions I’ve seen in One Piece on the top of my head
The ancient robot is going to be connected to Joyboy I wouldn’t be shocked if it was a powerhouse. Afterall it attacked Mariejoa and the world government alone 200 years ago.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
No one I don't think we'll see the gorosei actually fight till the final arc. If they're even fighters

Nobody really. He'll overwrite the order, which Im sure will speed up the ticking bomb presense he probably has over the arc.

95% he is here to show readers that this is what Luffy will have to contend with when the WG gets involved in the end.
Nah he will end up fighting someone, this arc is where we will see a glimpse of Saturn's powers and see him in action.

He won't have a full fight though, it would be more of a clash or short battle.

No one fought in Zou.

In WCI he was humiliated by Judge.

In Wano he was humiliated by King.

In Onigashima he was humiliated by Black Maria.
At no point was Sanji humiliated by any of these individuals… Judge needed outside assistance, King didn’t even hurt him, and Black Maria was purely because she was a woman and Sanji defeated every single male in that room.

Sanjis not being hype tooled again because the gorosei don’t need a hype tool, they already got one via Sabo.