Zoro fans are down bad

Yeah, Zoro fans coping way too much somehow making this out to be a win.

I don't think I've ever seen Oda disrespect Zoro so much.
"Apoo's tonfa," "Beetle gifters," "Nerfed killer," etc.

Even Zoro's great feats (scar on Kaido, blocking Hakai, beating King) have been spun to somehow be anti-feats.

This is common. This clash would hardly be a topic of discussion if it weren't for agenda merchants running all over the place.

I'm not worried about Zoro's power-level portrayal at all, he will always be treated very well in that regard.

What I'm worried about is Zoro's character being reduced to Luffy's personal fleshlight.

How the fuck Zoro is treated like Sanji?
Zoro hasn't been jobbing, Zoro hasn't been punching bag, Zoro hasn't betrayed the crew, Zoro hasn't cooked razor and poison for the crew, Zoro never made cake for the enemy.

Meanwhile Sanji has been getting reduced to even lower level than before.
Old Sanji would have jobbed, either to Kizaru, Lucci, Kaku or the VA but at least he was still relevant. Current Sanji instead just hiding in the background like a total villager like Rebecca and Wicca.

How the fuck Zoro is treated like Sanji?
Zoro hasn't been jobbing, Zoro hasn't been punching bag, Zoro hasn't betrayed the crew, Zoro hasn't cooked razor and poison for the crew, Zoro never made cake for the enemy.

Meanwhile Sanji has been getting reduced to even lower level than before.
Old Sanji would have jobbed, either to Kizaru, Lucci, Kaku or the VA but at least he was still relevant. Current Sanji instead just hiding in the background like a total villager like Rebecca and Wicca.
Yeah but he isn't being treated 10 to 20 times better than Law which is the least Oda could do.
Right now Zoro is ALMOST looking as bad as Law

Well I am more disappointed at the fact that Zoro isn't fighting kizaru. I don't exactly think Oda is "disrespecting" Zoro.
That conclusion I'll reach next chapter
Zoro fighting Lucci isn't really a bad thing if you think about it.
Lucci fought G5 Luffy and ended up disappointed, questioning his status as a Yonko, which Bonney also did before.
Lucci will fight Zoro and I guess he will end up acknowledging Zoro.
I meant, Oda will make Luffy as reason why people underestimate the Straw Hats, yet he will make Zoro as the lesson not to underestimate them.
Good portrayal for Zoro.

The only bad thing coming from Zoro last week was the "you are not worthy to face the Captain" he said to Lucci. But then again, DR Zoro said the same thing to Pica and people know DR Zoro was > DR Luffy. So nothing really new, Zoro just likes to wanking Luffy.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah but he isn't being treated 10 to 20 times better than Law which is the least Oda could do.
Right now Zoro is ALMOST looking as bad as Law
Law would use Sulong Bepo as distraction to even land a hit to Lucci.

I do believe oda wants Zoro to be the strongest coz that's his dream not luffys. But I think he's becoming sentimental now coz one piece became the GOAT manga so he wants the mc to be the most popular. But in shonen, whoever is the strongest is the most popular. So he might now be thinking twice of making Zoro the strongest as he's just right there with Luffy in terms of popularity. And I think that's the reason why he never went through with zkk. Coz it will definitely make Zoro surpass Luffy.

Zoro fighting Lucci isn't really a bad thing if you think about it.
Lucci fought G5 Luffy and ended up disappointed, questioning his status as a Yonko, which Bonney also did before.
Lucci will fight Zoro and I guess he will end up acknowledging Zoro.
I meant, Oda will make Luffy as reason why people underestimate the Straw Hats, yet he will make Zoro as the lesson not to underestimate them.
Good portrayal for Zoro.

The only bad thing coming from Zoro last week was the "you are not worthy to face the Captain" he said to Lucci. But then again, DR Zoro said the same thing to Pica and people know DR Zoro was > DR Luffy. So nothing really new, Zoro just likes to wanking Luffy.

Law would use Sulong Bepo as distraction to even land a hit to Lucci.
What oda did is just balancing act. Lucci acknowledging strawhats as a yonko means Zoro > Luffy so he has to balance it out by making it appear that Zoro is weaker than Luffy with the "you are not worthy to face my captain" thing.

It was only a matter of time. Idk what happened since I don’t follow Egghead but Zoro was getting the short end of the stick ever since the timeskip started up until Wano.

Don’t say that, Oda loves Zoro.

He’s giving him a 1v1 against Lucci. Meanwhile Oda only lets Kid fight fodder or the yonko and when he fights the later, he tends to get his ass beat.

Lmfao the cope in this thread.

Shishi is right Zoro fans are down bad. That's because ya'll expectations are to high you guys keep thinking Zoro is HIM but Oda keeps telling you Luffy is HIM. Until you guys learn this you'll keep getting disappointed

Lmfao the cope in this thread.

Shishi is right Zoro fans are down bad. That's because ya'll expectations are to high you guys keep thinking Zoro is HIM but Oda keeps telling you Luffy is HIM. Until you guys learn this you'll keep getting disappointed
I guess it makes sense
Oda doesn't have much confidence in Luffy's ability as a character so he can't let Zoro get the spotlight because if he does that Luffy would get about 1/10th the votes as Zoro.

Which tells us what?
Zoro fans are smarter than Luffy fans as his character is superior

Luffy is HIM and he still only gets barely more votes in global popularity poll than Zoro. Imagine if Zoro was HIM, Luffy would get like 1/10 the votes.

I guess it makes sense
Oda doesn't have much confidence in Luffy's ability as a character so he can't let Zoro get the spotlight because if he does that Luffy would get about 1/10th the votes as Zoro.

Which tells us what?
Zoro fans are smarter than Luffy fans as his character is superior

Luffy is HIM and he still only gets barely more votes in global popularity poll than Zoro. Imagine if Zoro was HIM, Luffy would get like 1/10 the votes.
:okay:

:pepecopium:
:kobeha: