Zoro fans are down bad

Lmfao the cope in this thread.

Shishi is right Zoro fans are down bad. That's because ya'll expectations are to high you guys keep thinking Zoro is HIM but Oda keeps telling you Luffy is HIM. Until you guys learn this you'll keep getting disappointed
Luffy is nothing but THE OFFICIAL CLOWN of the arc.
- Bonney questioned his status as Yonko.
- Lucci denied his status as Yonko even after witnessing G5 power.
- Having Future Sight yet failed to protect Atlas from Lucci
- Having Future Sight yet failed to protect Sentomaru from Lucci
- Let CP0 gained control of Seraphims
- Ran away from Lucci fight and quickly turned into old man, while Lucci was healthy again like 2 minutes later. Seriously Stussy KOed Lucci way way longer than G5.
- Got trolled by Kizaru
- Let Kizaru almost kills Usopp

How many Ls and failures this clown already have by this arc alone? I thought Luffy was untouchable since WCI arc thanks to Future Sight? I thought G5 was God Tier and would one shot Lucci, Bellamy style? Turns out he keeps jobbing.
Until you guys learn he is THE CLOWN you'll keep getting disappointed.

Well I am more disappointed at the fact that Zoro isn't fighting kizaru. I don't exactly think Oda is "disrespecting" Zoro.
That conclusion I'll reach next chapter
I warned you guys about pushing Zoro vs Kizaru

It doesn't matter whether there is narrative/thematic reasons for Zoro vs Kizaru to happen, post TS Loda just won't make that happen. You all should know it by now.

"Apoo's tonfa," "Beetle gifters," "Nerfed killer," etc.

Even Zoro's great feats (scar on Kaido, blocking Hakai, beating King) have been spun to somehow be anti-feats.

This is common. This clash would hardly be a topic of discussion if it weren't for agenda merchants running all over the place.

I'm not worried about Zoro's power-level portrayal at all, he will always be treated very well in that regard.

What I'm worried about is Zoro's character being reduced to Luffy's personal fleshlight.
I have no inentive to push anti Zoro agenda, since well I like him. And I saw this chapter and immediately thought it's an L for Zoro.

Let's put aside for a moment the specifics of whether Oda truly indented a "low diff" for Lucci against Luffy, whether he intents Zoro fighting "equally" with Lucci etc.
And let's just look at the OPTICS of this entire scenario without trying to overanalyze or something:
- Lucci was low diff'd by Luffy, couldn't land a single blow on Luffy and got taken down in like 3-4 hits
- Zoro and Lucci are more or less fighting equally, with Zoro seemingly using KoH mode.

There is no way to spin this, at least when it comes to OPTICS/how it looks. From a surface level perspective, this is terrible for Zoro, pure disrespect.

Imagine Zoro "low diffing" Kaku, and now have Kaku and Sanji "fighting equally". Would be just as disrespective for Sanji and what is happening now.

And again, note that I am not saying this is necessarily the intent of Oda or whatever. Oda is quite weird when it comes to his writing, with focus on parallels, gags and what not (like for example, I am sure the "I am losing consciousness" was Loda being funny with the parallels). We cannot know what is going on in his head.
All I am saying is, how this entire scenario comes off in the basic straight forward interpretation is obviously and undeniably looking like shit for Zoro

"Apoo's tonfa," "Beetle gifters," "Nerfed killer," etc.
We saw Zoro low diff Apoo once he got serious. If Zoro ends up low diffing Lucci, then that takes precedence obviously.

But we can talk of that if/when that happens.

I warned you guys about pushing Zoro vs Kizaru

It doesn't matter whether there is narrative/thematic reasons for Zoro vs Kizaru to happen, post TS Loda just won't make that happen. You all should know it by now.

I have no inentive to push anti Zoro agenda, since well I like him. And I saw this chapter and immediately thought it's an L for Zoro.

Let's put aside for a moment the specifics of whether Oda truly indented a "low diff" for Lucci against Luffy, whether he intents Zoro fighting "equally" with Lucci etc.
And let's just look at the OPTICS of this entire scenario without trying to overanalyze or something:
- Lucci was low diff'd by Luffy, couldn't land a single blow on Luffy and got taken down in like 3-4 hits
- Zoro and Lucci are more or less fighting equally, with Zoro seemingly using KoH mode.

There is no way to spin this, at least when it comes to OPTICS/how it looks. From a surface level perspective, this is terrible for Zoro, pure disrespect.

Imagine Zoro "low diffing" Kaku, and now have Kaku and Sanji "fighting equally". Would be just as disrespective for Sanji and what is happening now.

And again, note that I am not saying this is necessarily the intent of Oda or whatever. Oda is quite weird when it comes to his writing, with focus on parallels, gags and what not (like for example, I am sure the "I am losing consciousness" was Loda being funny with the parallels). We cannot know what is going on in his head.
All I am saying is, how this entire scenario comes off in the basic straight forward interpretation is obviously and undeniably looking like shit for Zoro

We saw Zoro low diff Apoo once he got serious. If Zoro ends up low diffing Lucci, then that takes precedence obviously.

But we can talk of that if/when that happens.
I know you like Zoro man, and that's exactly why I'm saying this stuff because I know what you're saying isn't coming from a place of ill intent.

I get your point. Zoro hasn't taken full control of the fight yet, whereas Luffy was at least shown dancing around Lucci and such early into the fight. But remember, G5 Luffy had an even CoA clash with Lucci that sent both of them flying. I remember Luffy getting cooked that week even despite looking better than Lucci in CQC, and then proceeding to shut everyone up the following chapter.

Of course, if we stick to reactionary reading and just take everything at face value, we can sit here and wallow about it. But I promise this whole meltdown will look stupid in a few weeks. When has Oda ever made Zoro look bad in these situations? He's never made Zoro look bad against an opponent that Luffy dominated. He couldn't even make Zoro look bad against Kaido, I highly doubt he will look bad against Lucci.

This'll be Zoro humbling Lucci and damaging his ego by having not just the Yonko kick his ass, but even the first mate.

I know you like Zoro man, and that's exactly why I'm saying this stuff because I know what you're saying isn't coming from a place of ill intent.

I get your point. Zoro hasn't taken full control of the fight yet, whereas Luffy was at least shown dancing around Lucci and such early into the fight. But remember, G5 Luffy had an even CoA clash with Lucci that sent both of them flying. I remember Luffy getting cooked that week even despite looking better than Lucci in CQC, and then proceeding to shut everyone up the following chapter.

Of course, if we stick to reactionary reading and just take everything at face value, we can sit here and wallow about it. But I promise this whole meltdown will look stupid in a few weeks. When has Oda ever made Zoro look bad in these situations? He's never made Zoro look bad against an opponent that Luffy dominated. He couldn't even make Zoro look bad against Kaido, I highly doubt he will look bad against Lucci.

This'll be Zoro humbling Lucci and damaging his ego by having not just the Yonko kick his ass, but even the first mate.
Man, I remember that times lol. Lucci's hype was high!
Was Luffy getting cooked over it? I don't remember lol, it was just Lucci hype for me.

Before G5 then dunked on him hard :risitasad:

But yeah, the main issue for Zoro here is that he is likely using KoH mode here, and going more or less even against Lucci.
Maybe Lucci will be overwhelmed soon, but it's already at least in mid diff range at minimum.

a scam cult leader/pyramid scheme is probably one of the most accurate descriptions of the zolofandom. He always lies- yet his supporters constantly circlejerk over some imaginary promised land and higher status. And when it becomes clear how full of shit they are, they try to cover it all up with lies and doubling down on being as obnoxious as possible, hoping people will forget zolo's failure to deliver on his words

^Go ahead and try to defend this, zoroaches. At least Usopp's lies come true

Zoro fans are only down bad because of their unrealistic expectations. Zoro is still him.

Fans are setting ridiculous expectations and expecting Zoro to meet them. ZKK was never going to happen. He’s not going to outperform Luffy against Lucci. He’s also not going to defeat an admiral before Luffy.

None of that makes him weak nor does it make him less of a great character. Zoro proves himself nearly every arc yet his fans still aren’t satisfied.
He showed he was a powerhouse on the roof top and beat King in the same arc. Smashed Appo as SN captain. Defeated Killer while he was stabbed. Unlocked ACoC and scarred Kaido.

Why isn’t that enough?

Zorobros why is our King of L mode not even denting Lucci's fingernails while that gigachad Law clashed equally with Gura quakes :parkcry: