Break Week Monsters anime adaptation

This won't change how bad clownda treat
Zoro's lineage in wano thought it a start to redeem himself as a fraud next is Zoro's parents episode filler :endthis:
Maybe it will start to be though ik for myself I always expected to get major stuff for zoros character in wano, and yet all his hype basically came from combat feats solidifying him as a top tier with adv coc and a master swordsman. Sure this isnt bad but I did want more for him, and now oda is introducing anime Only’s to monsters. Something big could also come for zoro when we get to dragon which would be more luffy/zoro parallels.

Lastly even though we got zoros lineage through sbs this could actually pave the way for zoros lineage in story… oda wants everyone to know ryuma hype and that in turn will be zoros hype along with his lineage.

Maybe it will start to be though ik for myself I always expected to get major stuff for zoros character in wano, and yet all his hype basically came from combat feats solidifying him as a top tier with adv coc and a master swordsman. Sure this isnt bad but I did want more for him, and now oda is introducing anime Only’s to monsters. Something big could also come for zoro when we get to dragon which would be more luffy/zoro parallels.

Lastly even though we got zoros lineage through sbs this could actually pave the way for zoros lineage in story… oda wants everyone to know ryuma hype and that in turn will be zoros hype along with his lineage.
No lol
Oda doesn't care about writing Zoro's story into the manga, they're adapting Monsters because the Zoro fans are upset and Lolda doesn't want to lose them as fans of the franchise

what? this is my opinion
Bruh I totally read that wrong :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:this is what I get for waking up and getting on worstgen without my coffee my bad :milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

No lol
Oda doesn't care about writing Zoro's story into the manga, they're adapting Monsters because the Zoro fans are upset and Lolda doesn't want to lose them as fans of the franchise
:gokulaugh:I for one am not going anywhere, but as a side note u at least gotta agree that this will definitely have some kinda pay off… there are anime Only’s that don’t even know about monsters.

Who is the mysterious red haired character in the top left corner? Is that Ryuma who actually red hair or is that another character?

At first I thought it was Ryuma, but now it believe it's going to be the villain of the series, Monster. That scene makes me wonder if in the new anime adoption if Oda isgoing to make the dragon into a DF user. Instead of being an eastern dragon, like Kaido, it's a western dragon.