Post automatically merged:

Next ch Sanji piece

:pepebusi::pepebusi::pepebusi:

I really want Sanji to eat Kuma's fruit

I know Sanji doesn't use his hands but I really want this

Kume needs time to send people places
Like days
What if Sanji awakens it and it's like Goku's instant transmission???

Sanji vs Saturn

Sanji will have a amazing showing

Get hyped

:steef::steef::steef:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok
I have Kizaru being the fastest character in op

But in this fight so far I have not seen it

What do you all think???

So what you all think about Sanji vs Saturn

Not how fight will go but what happens during it

Like maybe VP tells us about his fire or Sanji's mom Sora

Maybe Saturn atks VP with a big atk
But Sanji FS and Saves VP and that's how the fight starts

So next ch starts I see Bonney already with Sanji's group

maybe Saturn is already in front of them
Or
Maybe Saturn in front of them is end of ch

Kuma will also show up but when and how

if Sanji got Kuma's fruit
I will settle for that over a fight
This arc
But I need this in next 2 chs

Next ch Sanji piece

:pepebusi::pepebusi::pepebusi:

I really want Sanji to eat Kuma's fruit

I know Sanji doesn't use his hands but I really want this

Kume needs time to send people places
Like days
What if Sanji awakens it and it's like Goku's instant transmission???

Sanji vs Saturn

Sanji will have a amazing showing

Get hyped

:steef::steef::steef:
Bro, I love your hype, but please keep in mind it's Sanji we're talking about and Oda doesn't give him too many feats lately.
So let's hope for the best, but expect anything, we've already been robbed from Sanji vs Kizaru (although imo by the end of the series I'd expect monster Trio go against OG admiral trio and Sanji vs Kizaru would've been amazing).

Just... don't overhype yourself too much, Sanji will be awesome, but not with Kuma's fruit or fighting Saturn.

You think he would feel bad after mistreating the Tomboy in question after finding out she’s female?
...that's not what a tomboy is.

There is no getting mistaken as a boy. It's clothes, looks, and interests. Sanji would definitely know the difference and know they're a girl. Nami in the beginning could be considered a tomboy. Yamato a tomboy. Koala somewhat.

Please don't confuse tomboy for the genderstuff. That's alphabet. We're just an age old term you call girls that have crossed interests instead of being girly-girls and have nothing to do with this woke generation.

D

Deleted member 81336

...that's not what a tomboy is.

There is no getting mistaken as a boy. It's clothes, looks, and interests. Sanji would definitely know the difference and know they're a girl. Nami in the beginning could be considered a tomboy. Yamato a tomboy. Koala somewhat.

Please don't confuse tomboy for the genderstuff. That's alphabet. We're just an age old term you call girls that have crossed interests instead of being girly-girls and have nothing to do with this woke generation.
I'm a little confused cause I have met tomboys that guys confused as boys? Idk I thought my question was harmless tbh cause I'm making an OC where she dresses as a drag king when she goes into battle (this gets lessened over time as she gets more comfortable with the Straw Hats and starts wearing more tomboyish attire during combat instead.)

I accidentally almost posted a bunny pic here because I messed up the FC tabs :suresure:

Here's a Sanji art just in case:

AWWWWWWWWW

I'm a little confused cause I have met tomboys that guys confused as boys? Idk I thought my question was harmless tbh cause I'm making an OC where she dresses as a drag king when she goes into battle (this gets lessened over time as she gets more comfortable with the Straw Hats and starts wearing more tomboyish attire during combat instead.)
Yeah no. Tomboy and drag king(is that even a term?) are not the same.

Kuina would fit tomboy. A girl that has male interests, sometimes dresses the part or not, but just naturally breaks gender norms( dolls, dresses, homemaker, etc.) The only time they'd get mistaken is if the purposefully do it to be mistaken, but then it's not just tomboy.

Tomboy erasure is a thing with this alphabet soup though. As they try to call tomboy confused or closeted denial, corrupting a term that's not even part of them.

Anyway, getting off topic, we'll take it to DM for any further.

Back on topic. Sanji wouldn't get confused as there's nothing to get confused from.
He knew Nami and Yamato were girls right off and he knew the okama were not (anime filler isn't canon.)

Yeah no. Tomboy and drag king(is that even a term?) are not the same.

Kuina would fit tomboy. A girl that has male interests, sometimes dresses the part or not, but just naturally breaks gender norms( dolls, dresses, homemaker, etc.) The only time they'd get mistaken is if the purposefully do it to be mistaken, but then it's not just tomboy.

Tomboy erasure is a thing with this alphabet soup though. As they try to call tomboy confused or closeted denial, corrupting a term that's not even part of them.

Anyway, getting off topic, we'll take it to DM for any further.

Back on topic. Sanji wouldn't get confused as there's nothing to get confused from.
He knew Nami and Yamato were girls right off and he knew the okama were not (anime filler isn't canon.)
He didn’t know kiku was a guy . He start flirting with her