Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1094 Spoilers Discussion

Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Saturn is hidden for reason. He's not gonna fight and reveal himself." :milaugh:
Saturn was hidden to trump over Vegapunk if he personally overwrote Pacifista commands. We are now at a point where Saturn himself needs to give them command.

Nothing was stating he needed to hide, its just that nothing is also stating he needs to lose to anyone in Egghead. He can be this arc's Kuma or Big Mom, a bigger threat than the arc villain that they'll need to escape from.

It is imperative (for plot), that the WG gets the Seraphim and Mother Flame to be a larger threat than already posed.

I would like to remind everyone this instance that Yonkou fans for 10+ years claimed that the Yonkou were an equal force to the entire World Government because the basement drewling incel Orochi said so.

Turns out the Gorosei themselves solo the Yonkou and their crews.
:kobeha:
"I have kaidou himself at my back"
Kaidou :yeah about that..

I would like to remind everyone this instance that Yonkou fans for 10+ years claimed that the Yonkou were an equal force to the entire World Government because the basement drewling incel Orochi said so.

Turns out the Gorosei themselves solo the Yonkou and their crews.
:kobeha:
It also is just a completely unknown power. Sabo, a revolutionary, didnt even think they would be strong

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
And some said Saturn wasn't a fighter lol.
They thought the bald dude with a giant sword had was some chuuni carrying a fake katana, like, LOL NOPE, they're the highest authority in the WG.

Kizaru HAS NEVER acted like a suck up before he talked to Saturn, and here he is, an Admiral, SERVING A MEAL TO A GOROSEI. That told us all we needed to know, I can't believe people thought the WG's highest authority under Imu was weak. ESPECIALLY AFTER COBRA DIED.

Even as Fleet Admiral, Akainu speaking to Kizaru felt much more like comrades conversing, than Kizaru feeling like he was below Akainu in strength and status. Kizaru obviously respected him and was going to listen to what Akainu told him to do, but, Kizaru didn't act subservient.

Kizaru knows what crossing the Gorosei means. Nothing good.

Status
Not open for further replies.