Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1094 Spoilers Discussion

Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro vs Kizaru is stupid at this point. Kizaru is playing against Luffy G5 while Zoro koh is having difficulty against Lucci. Kizaru would humiliate Zoro or ignore him to complete the mission.

G

Gorosei Informer

So we have Gorosei, Holy Knights, Admirals+Imu for the final war

I don't know how Oda can handle this
Spoilers: He won't.

Prepare for a diastrous ending to eclipse Bleach, Naruto, Fairy Tail, AOT and any other series lmfao.

We all know what's happening
Catarina and Lafitte coming to Egghead when the Gorosei with the Cerberus fruit is there?
We all know what comes next :myman:

This could be that shocking incident too then? I do think it could involve the death of Saturn and thus a Gorosei, the reveal of Imu to the world and the destruction of Lulusia to the world too, the truths about the Void Century and Ohara getting out etc too.

I swear Caribou MUST be gunning for Blackbeard, as the one he wanted to give info on the ancient weapons too, it would make far too much sense to be him!

Godhead of Science awakened his Devil Fruit because he saw the Warrior of Science and the genius scientist grouping up

Vegapunk: responsible for discovering the Lineage Factor manipulation, on which Judge used to enhance his children which includes Sanji.

Sanji: He is with Vegapunk

Vegapunk and Sanji :crazwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.