Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1094 Spoilers Discussion

Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you have no proof whatsoever that Snakeman can't be used without future sight? Thought so, now stop wasting my time with your headcanon.
My my
What a huge headcanon to think snakeman works exactly like how it used to work in previous fights
Unlike someone who thinks he magically lost an ability

Yes one used the highest form and pinaccle of his power while the other hasnt even put on gis bandana. Very clear difference
No CoC or Emission Haki or FS from Luffy. Not pinnacle from the looks of it.

Meanwhile KoH Zoro using AdvCoC and emission haki. But supposedly the no bandana makes a big difference here. :milaugh:

Zoro himself admits Lucci isn't worth Luffy's time while his fans are too busy :pepecopium:.

Snakeman is always shown to use future sight while fighting his opponents
With katakuri it was pretty obv
With kaido , he quite literally talks down luffy that he isn’t the only one who can use future sight
This shows us that snakeman in its last 2 encounters has used future sight while in action
U are the one who needs to prove that snakeman changed his fighting style and is somehow magically not using future sight anymore
Was G4 Snakeman created by Luffy before or during the fight against Katakuri? The answer to this question will also be the answer to yours. If Luffy created the G4 Snakeman before the fight, then it is a Gear that does not necessarily require the use of future vision.

No CoC or Emission Haki or FS from Luffy. Not pinnacle from the looks of it.

Meanwhile KoH Zoro using AdvCoC and emission haki. But supposedly the no bandana makes a big difference here. :milaugh:

Zoro himself admits Lucci isn't worth Luffy's time while his fans are too busy :pepecopium:.

We see think black lightning from their clash. Tons of haki were used. Looks like advanced coc.

To add gear 5 increases luffys haki since coc is directly impacted by the user own physical strength. The stronger the user the stronger their coc will be

Status
Not open for further replies.