Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1094 Spoilers Discussion

Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Side note this Kizaru vs luffy fight got to be rather even if luffy not get KO or push away from the fight some how.
Since it happen in all of luffy fights and it been chapters all ready .

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
-Why is it that when it comes to Sanji vs Saturn, you guys are cool😄😄😄🌷🌷🌷🌺🌼🌼🌺🌼🌺🌺🌻🌼🌼🌻🌺🌻

- but when it comes to Zoro vs Kizaru, you guys are reactionary.😡😡😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🔥☄️🔥☄️🔥⚡⚡⚡☄️
Post automatically merged:

Dont stick ur nose into it Especially since ur post reeking from hypocrisy :saden::hapnoel:
:queenhear:

Spoilers: He won't.

Prepare for a diastrous ending to eclipse Bleach, Naruto, Fairy Tail, AOT and any other series lmfao.

This could be that shocking incident too then? I do think it could involve the death of Saturn and thus a Gorosei, the reveal of Imu to the world and the destruction of Lulusia to the world too, the truths about the Void Century and Ohara getting out etc too.

I swear Caribou MUST be gunning for Blackbeard, as the one he wanted to give info on the ancient weapons too, it would make far too much sense to be him!
We're in the end game now, I expect for Blackbeard to get a gauntlet of Ws before fighting Luffy and/or Shanks, in this order:
Kidnapping Saturn or posing as him to confuse the WG and bribe them, possibly even steal his fruit too
Steal Pluton from Wano or at least try to (Yamato and the others may be strong enough by then to fend them off or take down enough of their Commanders that it's not worth fighting them to nab Pluton)
Maybe drop Shanks or an Admiral in a body bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.