Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1094 Spoilers Discussion

Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Difference between cherry picked panels of Luffy's peak vs base Zoro. Now post the clashes, all the missed attacks, the cheapshot and how the fight ended. :gokulaugh:
Zoro has been using a lot of armor haki (the smoke from the swords is the same as when Enma drained him of haki in huge amounts). He has also been using advanced king's haki (the black rays that come out of his sword when he doesn't clash blows with anyone), while Lucci has blocked those attacks without using black haki. Then you have Lucci against Luffy if he used his black haki, while Luffy didn't use advanced king's haki nor ryuo. The current difference between Zoro and Luffy is very evident.

We see think black lightning from their clash. Tons of haki were used. Looks like advanced coc.

To add gear 5 increases luffys haki since coc is directly impacted by the user own physical strength. The stronger the user the stronger their coc will be
Nah bro it's totally ACoC here Oda doesn't draw Luffy's Armament with lightning anymore after Wano trust me

I can't take these supposed ultimate villains seriously anymore if Saturn is looking like a goofball.

Whenever the marines or WG in general will be mentioned for now on, in the back of my minds all I'd be thinking is they're ruled by a bunch of clowns, so they're clowns and I can't take them seriously at all because they're f-in clowns.

Buggy is more of a menace then these clowns ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.