Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1094 Spoilers Discussion

Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

I can't take these supposed ultimate villains seriously anymore if Saturn is looking like a goofball.

Whenever the marines or WG in general will be mentioned for now on, in the back of my minds all I'd be thinking is they're ruled by a bunch of clowns, so they're clowns and I can't take them seriously at all because they're f-in clowns.

Buggy is more of a menace then these clowns ffs.
Yeah the writing for them has really been dogshit, especially the whole ordeal with Nika and letting it escape them for 800 fucking years! Not to mention Sabo getting away and Cobra blocking them from killing him lol.

I feared this would happen once Oda introduced Imu too, that the Gorosei would get clowned/downplayed in favour of hyping up Imu too.

These absurd silhouette designs and their blatant parallel to the Where The Wild Things Are monsters arent helping either. Plus Odas recent designs especially Vegapunk and the gifters too.

Live Action Buggy was legit a menace and horrifying too, proper killer clown lol. Felt like a mix of Pennywise, The Joker, Shaco from League of Legends, Jigsaw and whatever else. Just proper unhinged, psychotic, deranged etc. Buggy was an absolute menace in the manga too initially especially too ofc.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
What if Saturn doesn't actually have a Devil Fruit? What is this beast is his original form, and Imu gave Saturn and the Gorosei to hide their real forms?

Would be crazy to see someone through Saturn into the sea, then see him crawl out of it, and say, "I am no Devil Fruit user. I AM A DEVIL. The cheap tricks that work on you, will do nothing to me, fools."
That's quite the title you have fella
:feelsokeman:

Status
Not open for further replies.