Spoiler One Piece Chapter 983 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Luffy’s Right Hand Man?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Yamato looks beastly like his father. I wonder why he was specifically looking for Luffy? Had it been his plan for a while, or did he arrive to it only after Luffy showed up in Wano?

Also, laughing at the people trying to talk crap about Luffy and saying it makes Sanji look good, as if trying to save his strength for Kaido and leaving before anything starts is the same as engaging someone two weeks before the final battle and saying you’re going to thin out enemy numbers and do absolutely no damage to them before running off. This site and its fanboys...

Imagine thinking Zoro is first commander level right now. That type of thinking sums up BDA well, bunch of sword swallowers. At least with Law he has a broken devil fruit that will potentially get stronger as the story progresses.
I don't think is different from Kid being Luffy level or him being more than a mid diff .

:few:

Law will get stronger as other characters....
:catpole:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I'm watching all of you try to trash Zoro's portrayal. Oda had him as one of the main people who are gonna fight fight kaido. You need strength to do that. Zoro's portrayal in the new world has been nothing short of phenomenal.
And Oda isn't the kind of man to waste his time with a 1 year long Enma + Oden parallel in the trashbin if there was no concrete need for it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.