Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1094 Spoilers Discussion

Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I’m gonna keep it real all agendas aside.

The Lucci/Zoro and Kizaru/Luffy fights are the main ones this arc. I mean that completely just based on how it “feels” reading the last few chapters to me.

Neither of them feel set up for resolution any time soon, if I had to guess Lucci/Zoro ends in 1097 and then Kizaru/Luffy ends close to 1100.
It's still weird to think Zoro would have a real fight against Luffy "leftovers" (although I did defend Lucci performance when some people were putting him below YC3s lol)
Not even a question of powerlevels, but of respect.

G

Gorosei Informer

But Redon has been leaking op stuff since like 2008 or 9?
We had the Korean leaker who overshadowed him at some point and thus much earlier and better leaks for a long time too but he "disappeared" with rumours of either getting a GF or being arrested lol.

Redon has been doing this for decades yeah though. He has an extremely strict system that he refuses to change, regardless if hes telling the truth about why he does it or not.

It's still weird to think Zoro would have a real fight against Luffy "leftovers" (although I did defend Lucci performance when some people were putting him below YC3s lol)
Not even a question of powerlevels, but of respect.
I don’t think Oda meant to give Zoro a dedicated 1v1, but his editor saw people thirsting for Zoro vs Kizaru and Oda was like “ok here’s a cool fight I guess” and gave em’ Lucci

Status
Not open for further replies.