Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1094 Spoilers Discussion

Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He scales at Shanks at best given the fact that Rayleigh CoC is on the same level as Shanks CoC. Unless new info comes, he scales at Shanks. You have nothing to put prime Rayleigh above G5 much less than G5+KoH. And strictly going by feats, Prime Rayleigh contended with Kid Marco, lol.
I also scale him ~ Shanks, but I highly doubt that Current Luffy is above Shanks lol.

Yeah, G5 + KoH obv. beats Rayleigh.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
So you basically think prime Ray bitch slaps Kaido?

Cuz this combo straight bullies Kaido
Post automatically merged:

So you basically think prime Ray bitch slaps Kaido?

Cuz this combo straight bullies Kaido
If Kaidou without a hostage was gonna lose to dollar store Rayleigh, if Kaidou has nightmares about dollar store Rayleigh, do the math on what the genuine Prime Rayleigh would be capable of.

blackbeard stood down when rayleigh showed up cause he remembered him from his prime
Nope

He didn't fight because his men were stoned,
Using his powers will break them apart...and he can't risk fighting Rayleigh + others when he's alone even if he wins. He will lose his 2 Commanders + o
Fodders

You should know by now that shanks is LEVELS above luffy, i rlly dont see any scenario where rayleigh neg diffs kid like shanks did.

Rayleigh scales above KoH, but below G5.
There has not been a single instance since Luffy split the sky where I thought Shanks is "levels" above lol, only slightly above at most and even then I think Luffy's superior physical stats and potential with G5 could give him an extreme-diff win in an actual fight

If Kaidou without a hostage was gonna lose to dollar store Rayleigh, if Kaidou has nightmares about dollar store Rayleigh, do the math on what the genuine Prime Rayleigh would be capable of.
Yes,
I didn't know Oda placed Prime Ray above Prime Oden

Can you find me the place Prime Ray has even feat above Yoing Oden who clashed evenly against Primebeard?
Where Oden hypes Rayleigh strength above his?
Kaido gives no damn care about Rayleigh strength.

No Great Pirate cares about Rayleigh strength being equal to Oden or to theirs

it's crazy how an old man stopped an admiral and made a dude with 2 DFs back down but people still downplay him in his prime, do you know what manga this is?
The same guy who says he wouldn't win and that Teach stepped down due to the situation around

Where did you see Teach backing down because of Rayleigh strength being the sole reason or main reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.