Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1094 Spoilers Discussion

Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmfao Roger was taking on WB after he slapped Oden away like a fly. I'll ask again, who was Oden contending with for days?

There's no two ways about this, if you are saying Rayleigh was not fighting Oden, it makes Oden look bad by default by contending with someone below him.
Oden bled from nose and mouth after only Roger attack. That's why he had bandage

Why would it make Oden look bad?
Roger pirates were all in prime unlike WBP where nobody was in Prime bar WB.

Also Oda already told us Scopper and Ray can't handled Oden 1v1, that's why they wanted to team up on him

You are the one hyping RAY...find us Oden worrying about Rayleigh

Oden bled from nose and mouth after only Roger attack. That's why he had bandage

Why would it make Oden look bad?
Roger pirates were all in prime unlike WBP where nobody was in Prime bar WB.

Also Oda already told us Scopper and Ray can't handled Oden 1v1, that's why they wanted to team up on him

You are the one hyping RAY...find us Oden worrying about Rayleigh
Roger never said that

Lucci and saturne main arc opponents, both are awakened zoan, rokushiki master and haki master. The incident is luffy beating saturn. kizaru is just there to show strawhats crew are >admirals.

Lmfao Roger was taking on WB after he slapped Oden away like a fly. I'll ask again, who was Oden contending with for days?

There's no two ways about this, if you are saying Rayleigh was not fighting Oden, it makes Oden look bad by default by contending with someone below him.
It doesn't matter either way. We know that the injury that Oden got was from Roger and even if I agree with your statement, how does that make prime Rayleigh better when he didn't have anything to boast about? Also, what do you have to say about Kaidou not having Rayleigh in his top when he has Roger and Oden?

Status
Not open for further replies.