Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1094 Spoilers Discussion

Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Can't wait for Zoro to open his eye then
God I can't believe that still happened yet lmao. Nor any explanation for it. Its probably gonna be something random, inconsequential and goofy knowing Oda with no reason to hype it up and no power boost and combat relevancy.

At this point l, I'm just assuming he fought Mihawk again, lost to him again ofc BUT did MUCH better this time and Mihawk took his eye out, deliberately or not, maybe as a "sacrifice/payment" or permanent reminder/scar or idk.

Oda is torturing us with this shit, like the origins of Sanjis flames, meaning of Zoro's earrings, Nidai Kitetsu and Ame No Habakiri too, Pluton, Onigahimas true name, Oni lore, Germa lore/history, Brooks past etc.

Either Oda is saving Zoro's eye for the Mihawk rematch or we may have to wait for him to say in a SBS lmao.

I thought he would open it vs Kaido but maybe he really has lost his eye then. Pedro gave up his eye for Zepo to Big Mom and Tamago, maybe Zoro gave his up to Mihawk for some reason. Tanager, Pedro and Big Mom all use swords too, funnily enough.

Zoros VA is known for voicing Date Masamune and Xiahou Dun, both epic swordsmen too, both missing an eye too, Xiahou even took his eye out and ate it after an arrow pierced it lol. (At least in rumours)

God I can't believe that still happened yet lmao. Nor any explanation for it. Its probably gonna be something random, inconsequential and goofy knowing Oda with no reason to hype it up and no power boost and combat relevancy.

At this point l, I'm just assuming he fought Mihawk again, lost to him again ofc BUT did MUCH better this time and Mihawk took his eye out, deliberately or not, maybe as a "sacrifice/payment" or permanent reminder/scar or idk.

Oda is torturing us with this shit, like the origins of Sanjis flames, meaning of Zoro's earrings, Nidai Kitetsu and Ame No Habakiri too, Pluton, Onigahimas true name, Oni lore, Germa lore/history, Brooks past etc.

Either Oda is saving Zoro's eye for the Mihawk rematch or we may have to wait for him to say in a SBS lmao.

I thought he would open it vs Kaido but maybe he really has lost his eye then. Pedro gave up his eye for Zepo to Big Mom and Tamago, maybe Zoro gave his up to Mihawk for some reason. Tanager, Pedro and Big Mom all use swords too, funnily enough.

Zoros VA is known for voicing Date Masamune and Xiahou Dun, both epic swordsmen too, both missing an eye too, Xiahou even took his eye out and ate it after an arrow pierced it lol. (At least in rumours)
my best bet is, it will never be addressed:zosleepy:

1094: Saint Jaygarcia Saturn
- Entire chapter is foccused around Saturn
- Saturn arrive at the shores of Egghead without anyone seeing him, he immediately transforms to make sure nobody knows he's at the island
- He looks like a bull and has stupid look on his face like the jailers from Impel Down
- He doesn't attack anyone, but just walks around acting like he's an animal from the island
- He walks across many of the battle on the island, we see Zoro vs Lucci, the Strawhats vs the Marines (some vice admirals) and he sees Luffy and Kizaru fighting in the sky
- Some see him, but they just think it's some weird animal that got lost
- At the end of the chapter he sees Vegapunk and his look becomes serious
What drives you to keep writing fake summaries in every spoiler thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.