Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1094 Spoilers Discussion

Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saturn showing his power already put Admirals bros in damage control :gokulaugh:
> Let me remind you :
Luffy fights No.1 while Zoro fights No.2
<> At the start of Egg Head :
Lucci came with Kaku to kill Vegapunk

Lucci No.1 vs Gear 5th Luffy
Kaku No.2 vs Base Zoro

<> Things switched out when Kizaru came and Kaku is bedridden :
Kizaru No.1 vs Gear 5th Luffy
Lucci No.2 vs Base Zoro

<> Now Saturn ( Leader of this operation ) came and showed off his abilities while Lucci is foredshadowed to be beaten in the next couple chapters :
Saturn No.1 vs Luffy
Kizary No.2 vs Zoro

The Cope is crazy , but thanks for hyping Kizaru for us since my fella won't be looking that good in November :
:josad:

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
More spoilers:
-Sanjino and franky were defeated in one segond by base Saturn
-Saturn used his awakening form because jimbo is the number 3

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Saturn showing his power already put Admirals bros in damage control :gokulaugh:
> Let me remind you :

Kaku No.2 vs Base Zoro

Lucci No.2 vs Base Zoro

<> Now Saturn ( Leader of this operation ) came and showed off his abilities while Lucci is foredshadowed to be beaten in the next couple chapters :
Saturn No.1 vs Luffy
Kizary No.2 vs Zoro

The Cope is crazy , but thanks for hyping Kizaru for us since my fella won't be looking that good in November :
no one read that clown

> Let me remind you :

Kaku No.2 vs Base Zoro

Lucci No.2 vs Base Zoro

Saturn No.1 vs Luffy
Kizary No.2 vs Zoro

Lmaoo who pushed you this far?
@Kurozumi Wiwi @SakazOuki @EmperorKinyagi

G

Gorosei Informer

Better Call Sakazuki

Post automatically merged:

Bro that fits extremely well too! Great idea!

:cheers::neesama::steef:
Btw @Kurozumi Wiwi I did this too lmao:

[Scene: An extravagant office with a "Better Call Sakazuki" sign. Fleet Admiral Sakazuki, also known as Akainu, is sitting behind his desk, wearing a flamboyant suit.]

Sakazuki: [With a dramatic flourish] Ah, welcome, welcome, my dear client! You've made the wise choice to seek absolute justice today! How may I assist you in your pirate-hating endeavors?

Client: [Nervously] Well, Mr. Sakazuki, I'm having a bit of a pirate problem. They've been stealing my treasure shipments, and I want them gone!

Sakazuki: [Slams his fist on the desk] Pirates, you say?! The scourge of the seas! Well, fear not, my friend, for I am the very embodiment of absolute justice! We're going to make those pirates walk the plank of justice!

Client: [Confused] Um, okay. So, what's your plan?

Sakazuki: [Grinning] We're going to expose their criminal deeds in a way they'll never forget! First, I'll draft a strongly worded Marine report to let the world know of their misdeeds. Then, we'll organize a press conference with me, Sakazuki, delivering a fiery speech that will strike fear into their pirate hearts!

Client: [Baffled] But how will that stop them?

Sakazuki: [Winking] Ah, my dear client, you underestimate the power of my rhetoric! But if that doesn't work, we have another ace up our sleeve – the magma fist of justice!

Client: [Terrified] The magma fist?!

Sakazuki: [Nodding] Yes! I'll personally travel to the pirate's hideout and unleash the fury of my magma magma fruit powers! They'll be toast! Literally.

Client: [Desperate] Okay, okay, do whatever you need to do, just get those pirates off my back!

Sakazuki: [Clapping his hands] Excellent! You've made a wise choice, my friend. Remember, when you need absolute justice, better call Sakazuki!

[Scene ends with Sakazuki dramatically standing up and pointing to a poster of himself as "The Magma Maven of Justice."]

(I didnt even suggest that Ace pun lololol!)
@SakazOuki @EmperorKinyagi @Pot Goblin @NikaInParis

Last edited by a moderator:
Luffy tells zoro “kizaru is way above his level and he should just work on small marines”
Luffy fights saturn.
Blackbeard appears and starts fight with Kizaru…Darkness Vs Light fruit match starts

Anyways I believe it was undeniable from the beggining that Saturn's arc oponnent was always meant to be Vegapunk. I mean World's greatest scientist vs Military God of science was always pretty obvious. We have to get lore bombs and we can't get them if they don't talk.

The ancient robot will be Vegapunks means to fight
Yeah I think Saturn vs Ancient Robot is the most likely especially if that ancient robot is connected to Joyboys original crew somehow. And honestly I can absolutely see it being Vegapunk who fights alongside the robot if it needs a pilot.

Status
Not open for further replies.