Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1094 Spoilers Discussion

Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
all i'm seeing is Admirals fans trynna denying Saturn fighting Luffy for obvious agendas after claiming they are fodders Lol
Fenaker I expect this diarrhea from Yonko fans, not from you lol.

Literally zero, exactly zero Admiral fans have said Saturn is fodder. In fact all of us said he was low top tier, somewhere around old Garp/old Rayleigh level. How is that fodder lmfao…all we said was Kizaru was stronger than Saturn which is a fact.

I really don’t think Admiral fans ever denied Saturn and Luffy interacting, hell half of us think Zoro vs Kizaru is in the stars someday.

As more and more time goes by, you guys convince me that Admiral fans are the only fans who can actually read lmfao. I literally never see any other fanbases read our comments correctly.

A gorosei using his awakened from the get-go while casual Kizaru is still trolling G5 lol
If any admiral fans keep racking Ws
It's the same thing over and over again. Yonkou fans pretended to be Garp fans first, then CP0, then Holy Knights and now Gorosei + Imu fans in hopes to have us debate internally (which we love doing anyways) because they fear what happens when people pit those characters against the Yonkou.

- Garp is confirmed above Yonkou. An all Haki fighter that mainly uses his base stats + Haki.
Kuzan has proven that he is equal or very close to Prime Garp in stats and Akainu defeated him which obviously means he's even superior.
- CP0 confirmed frauds (Guernica not Lucci).
- Holy Knights looking ass.

So they just keep jumping on the next character hoping it works out this time. Gorosei or Imu being above Admirals only confirms one thing that the balance of powers is a lie with Yonkou being merely controlled opossiton that serve their purpose until the final villains enter the stage.

Since Leakers don't wanna share It, I am gonna do It instead.

Chapter starts with "Sanji", Franky and Vegapank reaching bonney.
But here, in front of her there's a mighty figure, which Is Saturn.
Luffy noticed Saturn's presence on the Island, Kizaru as well Is surprised to see Saturn joining the battlefield personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.