Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1094 Spoilers Discussion

Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
You know that Kizaru being clean against Luffy for 4 chapters means Zoro fans are absolutely THIRSTING for Zoro to fight him since it would save their Zoro = Luffy agenda from the 7th level of the abyss it’s currently in.
I’m not really watching this thread much, don’t really give a shit about OP now that Kingdom is heating up again, but literally all I’ve seen on this thread is Zoro fans claiming Admiral fans are trying to deny Zoro vs Kizaru as Zoro continues to fight Lucci lol. And like I said many Admiral fans do believe in Zoro vs Kizaru someday lol…

Saturn showing his power already put Admirals bros in damage control :gokulaugh:
> Let me remind you :
Luffy fights No.1 while Zoro fights No.2
<> At the start of Egg Head :
Lucci came with Kaku to kill Vegapunk

Lucci No.1 vs Gear 5th Luffy
Kaku No.2 vs Base Zoro

<> Things switched out when Kizaru came and Kaku is bedridden :
Kizaru No.1 vs Gear 5th Luffy
Lucci No.2 vs Base Zoro

<> Now Saturn ( Leader of this operation ) came and showed off his abilities while Lucci is foredshadowed to be beaten in the next couple chapters :
Saturn No.1 vs Luffy
Kizary No.2 vs Zoro

The Cope is crazy , but thanks for hyping Kizaru for us since my fella won't be looking that good in November :
:josad:
Zoro vs Kizaru is definitely happening, but no need for them to damage control

Kizaru > Saturn
Zoro > Luffy
Kaku > Lucci

:steef:

I cant even begin to count how many Ls Admirals haters have taken this whole arc

Let them be deluded and cope about Saturn vs Luffy it's not like it'll last very long until Oda kills their hopes and dreams again :kobeha:

Status
Not open for further replies.