Spoiler One Piece Chapter 983 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Luffy’s Right Hand Man?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And what have this picture to do with King? When it was about prostitutes?
Who was the one throwing dare I say baits? I took the bait and replied to the bait. Zoro nor Sanji hasn't even been mentioned in the spoilers thread. Who were the one saying Yamato should replace Zoro? Who was the one saying ooh tummy ache? Was I the one who threw the bait? If, this thread is becoming ZvsS, remove all "baits". And people say ooh Zoro biased forum when it's clearly the opposite

Well, it ain't gonna surprise if Kaido loses his sh*t and disable his Haki if he sees Yamato captured or some sh*t.

In Big Mom's case you only need to break the photo of the old hag that she ate.
yeah, if BM gets weaken by seeing mother caramel photo break, maybe kaido could get weaken by seeing someone/something precious to him in danger. it could probably shock kaido that somehow his tough skin become vulnerable.

but it's too lame if kaido is defeated with such a way lol

just don't like the idea of beautiful female turning into that creature
You realise you are speaking word for word the reason why Robin is no longer an actual character in the story

This is word for word what teenage boys told Oda about how they couldn't masturbate to Robin because her powers freak them out and Oda proceeded to neve have Robin fight in the series again

You realise you are speaking word for word the reason why Robin is no longer an actual character in the story

This is word for word what teenage boys told Oda about how they couldn't masturbate to Robin because her powers freak them out and Oda proceeded to neve have Robin fight in the series again
Imagine Being so Vanilla that Robin's Fruit doesn't make you even more turned on

Oda should have told them to grow a pear

Status
Not open for further replies.