Spoiler One Piece Chapter 983 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Luffy’s Right Hand Man?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I guess there is some hidden connection between Kaido, Momo and Yamato. Kaido is caring for Momo in a strange way, he expected some growth in him since he saw him the last time and is disappointed. Seems the first person Kaido was interested in the change since we know Kaido. Also, Momo having the only working copy-fruit has Momo and this is a copy of Kaidos fruit, coincidence? There must be a connection we don’t know of and possibly Momo doesn’t know either. Yeah maybe the connection is Toki, maybe she is related to kaido, maybe she got his wife after oden died, i don’t know, but Kaidos reaction with momo was pretty suspicious.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
i don’t know, but Kaidos reaction with momo was pretty suspicious
Well, Yamato was/still is a child and Kaido is most likely a caring father ( every badass character has their weird side around kids ).

So he imagined Yamato being treated like that and didn't like that.

Thing that I mostly care about is how this bi*ch Orochi got in touch with Kaido.

F

Fallen Prince

I guess there is some hidden connection between Kaido, Momo and Yamato. Kaido is caring for Momo in a strange way, he expected some growth in him since he saw him the last time and is disappointed. Seems the first person Kaido was interested in the change since we know Kaido. Also, Momo having the only working copy-fruit has Momo and this is a copy of Kaidos fruit, coincidence? There must be a connection we don’t know of and possibly Momo doesn’t know either. Yeah maybe the connection is Toki, maybe she is related to kaido, maybe she got his wife after oden died, i don’t know, but Kaidos reaction with momo was pretty suspicious.
Not really he expects momo to belike oden and turns out he is weak and a child.

Kaido tend to not recognise people who are weak.

Status
Not open for further replies.