Spoiler One Piece Chapter 983 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Luffy’s Right Hand Man?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Well, Yamato was/still is a child and Kaido is most likely a caring father ( every badass character has their weird side around kids ).

So he imagined Yamato being treated like that and didn't like that.

Thing that I mostly care about is how this bi*ch Orochi got in touch with Kaido.
And also Kaido spared his life back then in Wano. He couldnt kill Momo by himself, way before Yamato.
Also, he had no hesitation to kill Tama, which he assumed as dead. There was no reaction like that, even tho she must be more or less the same age as Momo.

Additionaly, Momo has exact the DF of Kaido smells to hard like a foreshadowing to me.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
And also Kaido spared his life back then in Wano. He couldnt kill Momo by himself, way before Yamato.
Also, he had no hesitation to kill Tama, which he assumed as dead. There was no reaction like that, even tho she must be more or less the same age as Momo.

Additionaly, Momo has exact the DF of Kaido smells to hard like a foreshadowing to me.
Imagine Kaido's df is Vegapunks artificial one XD

-Ulti's Devil used is revealed as Pachycephalosaurus.
-Using a strange name of the head-stitching technique
-Yamato appeared with his Hanya mask
-yamata tells luffy he is his fan and he was watching him secretly since he arrived
-yamata grabs luffy and drags him away from ulti
-ulti is shocked yamata took luffy and run after him
-zoro tries to stop luffy but page 1 halts zoro
-other people are shown in silhouette with marco probably izo
-we see kinemon and crew come to thier location now they are waiting for the signal from the rest
-news that intruders are in onigashima is slowly spreading
-drake is seen watching luffy and the rest with a disturbed look
He’s a fan of Luffy?

F

Fallen Prince

Yamato wanting freedom is rather odd. He like no.2 in hierarchy . I hope complete info comes out i am having bad feeling about yamato.

Its clear luffy will fight him.

Status
Not open for further replies.