Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1094 Spoilers Discussion

Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
From Scotch:

The color page spread features Shimotsuki characters: Zoro, Ryuma, Kuina, Koshiro, Kozaburo and Ushimaru.
Oh no Goofy bros were really arguing he was new Ryuma how will they sleep now :suresure:
Luffy is obviously not the new Ryuma.

But it still doesn't change the fact that Oda had the people of Wano compare Luffy to Ryuma and not Zoro.:doffytroll:

NO FUCKING WAY ODA IS GIVING SATURN FOR SANJI BUT ZORO KEEPS WITH LUCCI...GODDAMN ODA, WHAT'S YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM??????
This will lead into Sanji and Zoro vs Kizaru and Luffy vs Saturn.

Luffy runs out of Gear 5, letting Kizaru attack Sanji as he attacks Saturn

Zoro beats Lucci and helps Sanji against Saturn and Kizaru.

Luffy gets back up: Luffy vs Saturn, Sanji and Zoro vs Kizaru (teased by King and Queen, two commanders, losing to Green Bull).

I think Sanji will get some damage in on Saturn eventually, though.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
MOTHERFUCKING FUCK. THAT WAS THE LAST, UTTER, FUCKING STRAW FOR ME.

I FOUGHT FOR THE GOROSEI. I FUCKING LOST FRIENDS FOR THEM. I WORE THEIR SUITS IRL
I HAD FAITH. I HAD FAITH IN YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARD. YOU SHATTERED EVERYTHING. I WAS ONE OF THE MOST LOYAL ONE PIECE FOLLOWERS. I MANAGED TO GET DOZENS OF PEOPLE PEOPLE INTO IT. AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME AFTER 20 YEARS WORTH OF PATIENCE TO SEE THEM GET DECENT FEATS
FUCKING HELL, FUCK YOU, ODA. FUCK YOU. YOU AND YOUR SHITTY FUCKING LITTLE MANGA. YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT! I HANG THE THE GLORIOUS WORLD GOVERNMENT FLAG OVER MY BED, AND MY GOD I WILL NOT GIVE IN. YOU LITERALLY WOULD HAVE TO CLAW IT FROM MY COLD, DEAD FUCKING BODY. I WILL DENY, DENY, DENY WHAT YOU JUST DID! YOU'RE AS GOOD AS DEAD TO ME! YOU TRAITOROUS OLD FUCK!

FUCK BONNEY. FUCK VEGAPUNK. FUCK KIZARU. FUCK ODA. FUCK EGGHEAD. FUCKING GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING - BLAND, HELL-BOUND, BROKEN, DISGUSTING AND WASTING THE GOROSEI'S POTENTIAL FOR SUBVERTING EXPECTATIONS !

Status
Not open for further replies.