Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1094 Spoilers Discussion

Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kizaru used haki but who cares, using haki is not that unbelievable.
And it is very clear that Oda tries his best to not give fandom any scaling material, he just uses the hype
Kizaru vs Luffy gonna end without a conclusion %90
He made Luffy use normal armament haki snake man for no reason to show us the str diff between Kizaru and Katakuri
I doubt he won't have Luffy defeat an Admiral, though, because he's been hyping this moment up a lot.

Admiral greatness took over the fandom
Every single other fandom is under heavy fire atm

Endless fraud allegations, black line scaling, smoke cloud scaling, bonney rival scaling
Meanwhile Kizaru is trolling the shit out of Gear 5 🤣🤣🤣🤣
@Elder Lee Hung @MarineHQ @Kurozumi Wiwi @The White Crane @Wuuuke @silverfire @scoobie3 @kurwa @Extravlad @Apollo @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Admiral Mou Bu @haxxor @ZenZu @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Buggy @Blackbeard @Owl Ki @God Buggy @ShishioIsBack @HA001 OF THE RAIN @Malio @DR4GON
I have been wanking kizaru tho
I have him and Mihawk equal to Rocks D Xebec

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Honestly it sounds more likely the WGs formation (which is known history) had to take place after the void century. It’s likely the void century is the war they erased that led to the formation of the WG.

Reminder, if there’s history of it it canonically didn’t happen during the void century.
Fuck me for being non specific, I mean I think the WG LIED about when they were formed. They control known history at this point, after all. Hence Gold Roger, not Gol D. Roger.

The whole arc we've been told that clones cannot resist their original nature, and will eventually fall into it.

We've already seen this with S-Snake, and we'll see it with S-Bear, too, I imagine.

Since S-Hawk just... wants to swordfight, as far as we know, I doubt he'll turn, and we don't really know about Jinbei at this point. When he was younger, he was more racist towards humans, so S-Shark is a bit of a wild card.

I think Laffitte will kidnap Robin, and Catarina will transform into Saturn to command the Seraphim after she, Laffitte, or I guess York free them with a Bubble Gun.

BUT only S-Shark and S-Hawk will listen, and S-Bear will run off towards Bonney, while S-Snake will run off towards Luffy.

It's so nice I don't have to worry about Luffy doing any sus shit because he doesn't give a shit about sex (I don't know if he knows what sex is, honestly).
S-hawk following mihawk nature will run away fast from top tiers. We already saw that.

Status
Not open for further replies.