Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1094 Spoilers Discussion

Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but Sukiyaki told us all of Wano used to be ass. Well, it still is, but, see, it used to be at the bottom. Ryuma in One Piece has a scar on his eye, while he had none in Monsters.

Oda never said that the dragon Ryuma killed in Monsters was the dragon Ryuma killed over the Flower Capital! I wouldn't be surprised if Oda changed up the Monsters anime a bit, too fit his modern interpretation of Ryuma.

:zosmug:
Yeah in wano Ryuma was called one-eyed samurai whereas in monster he has both eyes.
Almost all Shimotsuki has blue hair but in monster Ryuma has black hair.
Who knows lol

Yeah, but Sukiyaki told us all of Wano used to be ass. Well, it still is, but, see, it used to be at the bottom. Ryuma in One Piece has a scar on his eye, while he had none in Monsters.

Oda never said that the dragon Ryuma killed in Monsters was the dragon Ryuma killed over the Flower Capital! I wouldn't be surprised if Oda changed up the Monsters anime a bit, too fit his modern interpretation of Ryuma.

:zosmug:
The Monsters Ryuma is young. What they could do is change things to fit Wano's theme.
I also remember reading something about the director doing insane action scenes, Monsters doesn't have any fight so. :quest:

Status
Not open for further replies.