Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1094 Spoilers Discussion

Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mythical devil fruit. Fishmen Genetics. Genetic modifications of all types. All haki types.

But it's the guy with just haki and swords, who they want to say is carried by genes. The same genes not that long ago they said was fodder lmao.

At least be consistent in your retarded nonsense :milaugh:
Hes literally sucking another mans haki out of a magical sword. The same magical sword that gave and taught him AdCoC. His last magic sword that he got off a dead man, made his attacks stronger for a fact, from zoros own mouth.

Hes not self made at all.

Zoro fans acting like having the genes of the greatest swordsman of all time is irrelevant
:suresure:
Especially in this series. In a series that has actual science, and is grounded in reality? Okay.

I've seen a young woman paint on Luffy's CLOTHING to brainwash him. HOW DOES THAT MAKE ANY FUCKING SENSE?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!

This is not a normal series.

I'm a huge Zoro fan, and I have no problem admitting One Piece is a series where legacy and Will matters. Zoro's power does come from his legacy. You can be Zoro, and receive Ryuma's genes and become strong, or be inspired by a man like Luffy, and become a powerful Marine acknowledge by Garp, like Coby. Yamato is as strong as she is now not because of Kaido, but because of Oden. She chose Will over Genes, to help Wano. Her Haki would be weak is she surrendered.

There is nothing wrong with saying Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Yamato, Jinbei have certain genetic advantages. What matters IS HOW THEY USE THEM.

Zoro was Oden's dream for Wano: a swordsman who didn't care for borders, and went wherever he wished.

I've seen players in sports with the best genetics possible than never performed because they just didn't care.

One Piece isn't that. The genetics matter, yes, but the overall will matters so much more. Tama is a weak girl, and a Kurozumi, and look at how much she changed the fate of the Raid.

Why is Zoro this much stronger than past Wano swordsmen in the recent era? Because of his effort. The talent is one part, but the skill is another. To be a top tier, you need both. I respect Oda for letting weak characters like Tama and Momo have their moments, though. Strong people are hard to beat when they make the weak fight with strength, which is what makes Luffy so dangerous.

Genes matter in terms of overall strength in this series, but they don't matter in terms of how respected a character is. That's why I like Oda a lot, because he wants weak people who try their hardest to be as respected as strong people. You see that a lot in Luffy, and Fuji, I guess.

I think in the end Akainu will be shown as a character who tried to become as strong as he could to protect the weak, after seeing weak people destroyed by pirates. Akainu is the ultimate example of hard work and great power, like Luffy, for the Marines, to me. Need to get him out of that damn desk, permanently.

name one thing each fandom want that will never happen. admiral will never be stronger than their master, zoro will always be nerfed to not outshine the rubber, luffy will never be able to solo his crew, sanji will never be vice captain, yonko will never beat an admiral without going all out, shanks isnt stronger than mihawk. I will stop there.

Hes literally sucking another mans haki out of a magical sword. The same magical sword that gave and taught him AdCoC. His last magic sword that he got off a dead man, made his attacks stronger for a fact, from zoros own mouth.

Hes not self made at all.
Lmao you sound retarded af. Post the manga panel that says enma stores haki :gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.