Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1094 Spoilers Discussion

Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Kizaru isn’t KO’d btw that means he defeated G5 Luffy.
:josad:How do you defeat somebody whom you didn't knock out? Also you're the one who was down from his punch?

We dont say "kaido beat ryio g4" when g4 ran out on rooftop during SNs vs Rocks duo. That even Kaido who wasn't weakened
He only beat Luffy so afterwards with ragnarok

Kizaru is down, exhausted...how did he beat G5 if he didn't KO G5? Didn't even dominate?
And this is casual G5?

Dont set yourself up for failure. Saturn is set up to fight a large wave of enemies, and maybe even the robot.

There's only one character set up to fight Kizaru
To add Kizaru has been super distracted while trying to achieve orders. Its best to wait and see how he'd fight Luffy fully focused.

This is the break in their fight to keep the arc going. Luffy always gets depowered before coming back into the fray when needed. Currently we dont know if Kizaru is even "hurt" or down yet. My guess is this scene with Sentoumaru is supposed to show his defense is something else:

Worst case, he's bloody, serious and lost his glasses I would assume.

So let me get this straight.

- “admirals = yc1 lvl”[debunked]
- “admirals < gorosei” [debunked]
- luffy lands one significant punch the entire battle (dumbass fans think it’s a one shot)
- luffy isn’t even a main objective for Kizaru
- Kizaru trolled the entire battle

Admiral haters are in the mud
Did you even read the chapter? Just by appearing Saturn shit on Kizaru.

so why people are getting hyped over Gorosei? Because his presence was sensed?

I guess that means 2 yonko are weaker than 1 Gorosei because nobody sensed Kaido and Meme in Onigashima

Meanwhile an Greenbull was sensed just from walking in Wano
and Kizaru was appointed to protect Saturn

Admiral >>>>>>>>> Saturn >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>2 yonko
:pepapoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.