Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1094 Spoilers Discussion

Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
@Cinera wait, so the stronger than admirals Gorosei fight Bonney now?
Final villain Saint Jay Garcia Saturn showd up with an explosion of black lightning and fire (confirmed Haoshoku coating?).

Once he speaks, everybody turns up.

The Vice Admirals announce that you cannot look at Saturn directly if you're Rear Admiral rank or below and the person that does it has his head explode.

My God, this is some Family Leader shit.

Traumerei appearance kind of hype.

@MonsterKaido, @NAMELESS, @Haoshoku, @Shadowlord123.

Low key the vibes Traumerei gave when he appeared and the Top Branch Leaders commanded that you should not look at him or even try to imagine his appearance.

Or when Gustang appeared and people's eyes started burning up.

Saturn is wild.

This is the kind of last boss energy I live for.

And he didn't, he tired himself out and can just go into G5 again just like he did against Kaido.
What Luffy lost exactly with him bringing Kizaru down while Gear 5 expired? Lmaooo
If you've read the comments from the prior weeks, many people were expecting luffy to neg/low diff kizaru...but clearly that isn't going to happen. Either way after seeing this summary, no way luffy is getting a win here.

Not sure how that would help him when he managed to do nothing vs Kizaru.
Even if he can do that couple of times, he aint getting anywhere.
Kizaru is casually keeping him in check.
Luffy is not created to be the strongest in the show because that is Zoro's one and only purpose.
Luffy is indeed created to be the strongest in the show. He will be the conqueror atop conquerors and he has explicitly stated his intention of becoming stronger than anyone else since that's required for his ideal of freedom.

Zoro's only purpose is to be the strongest swordsman. If you aren't going to debate following manga facts then don't answer me.

He's not coming back
Stop eating crayons

Wait till next chapter
Luffy will be dead meat Sack of shit

First time was just plot armor and Nika's soul running Luffy..Luffy was basically a vassel for Nika at that time
I'm not playing with you on this. It's a manga fact that Luffy can revert into Gear Fifth after exhausting it and becoming old, take it with honesty or ignore it with dishonesty. Whether it happens or not next chapter we will see, but we've factually seen him doing it and keep fighting to the point of defeating Kaidou. Saying he was just a vessel for Nika when nothing has changed and Luffy keeps behaving the same way as the first time is baseless and I'm not wasting any time on following your made up assumptions.

Status
Not open for further replies.