Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1094 Spoilers Discussion

Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're still clowning?
BB was named Yonkou right after Marineford or war with Marco.
Clown don't know when Teach become Yonko :broocry: No wonder you ZKKfans are like this.

Also Pre-Emperor Teach would get nothing from fighting an Admiral in that situation, Luffy is doing it to save Vegapunk who helps him.

Luffy is indeed created to be the strongest in the show. He will be the conqueror atop conquerors and he has explicitly stated his intention of becoming stronger than anyone else since that's required for his ideal of freedom.

Zoro's only purpose is to be the strongest swordsman. If you aren't going to debate following manga facts then don't answer me.

I'm not playing with you on this. It's a manga fact that Luffy can revert into Gear Fifth after exhausting it and becoming old, take it with honesty or ignore it with dishonesty. Whether it happens or not next chapter we will see, but we've factually seen him doing it and keep fighting to the point of defeating Kaidou. Saying he was just a vessel for Nika when nothing has changed and Luffy keeps behaving the same way as the first time is baseless and I'm not wasting any time on following your made up assumptions.
Not happened
One time he got Nika's risidual Haki
he doesn't have it anymore
He's on his limit
Kizaru said it
Luffy agreed

END OF STORY

Stop quoting me on this
Luffy is weak as fuck and Zoro one shots him

Then luffyi in gear 5 was using more advanced coc than zoro vs Lucci. Thanks for agreeing
You can clearly see Zoro using ACoC and Luffy not. The manga has pictures with which you use your eyeballs to see.

Poor blind-kun. I'll be your eyes for you. I will tell you what's happening right now infact... Zoro is struggling with a fodder while Luffy just one shot an Admiral.

I hope your vision returns soon

Aren't you a Zoro fan? You don't know what KoH looks like?

Seems like coping and seething to extreme levels at this point

:saden:
I know what king of hell looks like
And he never used King of Hell
That was basic thin CoA sparks that we have seen before in Dressrosa
And he never used the words "King of Hell"

Stop crying lol cuz Luffy used his maximum power and still lost
Now Zoro will one shot Lucci prolly even without using CoA

:sweat:

C

Cruxroux

Clown don't know when Teach become Yonko :broocry: No wonder you ZKKfans are like this.

Also Teach would get nothing from fighting an Admiral in that situation, Luffy is doing it to save Vegapunk who helps him.
Keep coping lol.
:doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll:

BB ran away , he needed a ship , Akainu came with one. 😂😂😂
And bro decided to run away

Even whole crew can't take on akainu

Status
Not open for further replies.