Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1094 Spoilers Discussion

Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
BUT KIZARU'S CLONES DID A PAPER CUT ON LUFFY'S FACE!!!!!!!!!! :pepecopium:
They're coping harder than Doffy fans

This is doffy debate again
Doffy couldn't hurt G4...got dusted by g4 in round 1, g4 ran out just when luffy wa gonna do the last move.

Kizaru case is even worse, he can't damage Luffy bar leaving a bruise!
They're happy all Kizaru can do us a bruise on Luffy! Can't damage g4
Kizaru himself hyped g4 (no adcoc, adcoa,...did he even use fs?) and knows he can't beat G5

When did Kaido hype G4 (no adcoc& adcoa) as a tough fight?
When did Kaido fail to damage G4 or beat it?
When did kaido fail to match serious g5?

Kizaru started out fresh and yet got exhausted really fast against non-serious Luffy in 40 min battle
Kaido was on his knees only after running a gauntlet and fighting adhaki G5 ! Fighting fot 3hrs the whole raid!

They are just frustrating bro, say Luffy beat kizaru in the next chapter, next chapter and next chapter.. But still doesn't happen
Both side being stupid .
Oda semi KO then to get them out story to move plot forward this happen in almost every luffy arc .
Only this time almost most of fight was off screen and Oda in stall mode with luffy .

I see the same way. It's not a pride thing to admit that Oda may very clearly just have introduced a new force above everyone.

After all both a Yonkou and an Admiral are
Saturn is hype as hell

Would not be surprised if he's the most powerful person on the island atm
reacting to Saturn this chapter.
This chapter literally confirmed Gorosei are below admirals you idiots

'

total amount of damage Kizaru did to goofy

not even trolling :gokulaugh:

and people think this guy can beat Kaido
Admiral fans went from
"Admirals can outlast/beat Yonko, can easily damage them badly"
To
Hyping kizaru leaving a bruise/cut
Being matched by G4 (no adhaki) and calling luffy "tough fight"
Getting exhausted by G5 (no adhaki) in 10 min lol

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Remember when zoro fans said Sanji vs 6 Chins vice admiral

instead Sanji blitz two vice admiral and don’t care about them at all to save Bonney and go after the final boss saturn

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

I see the same way. It's not a pride thing to admit that Oda may very clearly just have introduced a new force above everyone.

After all both a Yonkou and an Admiral are reacting to Saturn this chapter.
Saturn is hype as hell

Would not be surprised if he's the most powerful person on the island atm
Makes me wonder how Dragon and Sabo are supposed to beat them ngl.
I mean I can see Dragon doing it, y'know being Luffy's father and a D. and what not, but Sabo?
I love Sabo. I think he's high YC1 level rn. But him growing to the point where he can take down one of these monsters is... I'm just not sure about it now.

WHAT THE FUCK THIS IS AN AMAZING CHAPTER FOR GOROSEI BROS WTF
When for years you can only hype these guys because of a bald dude with a giant sword.

And then Saturn comes in and just says, "Yeah, we're eldritch monsters, don't look at us or you're head will explode."

He wasn't joking when he said humans were insects to him. Man can blow Marines' heads off just because they looked at him. He's not even an arrogant asshole, he's just that fucking overpowered. He's an asshole, yeah, but DAMN, he's fucking backing it up with some power.

Status
Not open for further replies.