Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1094 Spoilers Discussion

Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea cause Kaidou wasn't coughing up a lung after base Luffy attacks.

Now the goalpost has shifted to simply bleeding against G5 lmfao. It's been fun watching y'all squirm I can't lie. But I'll say this, no one expected Luffy to look this embarrassing not even people who knew Kizaru was strong.

This has been a bad look for Luffy.
Who's switching goalposts?
Weren't y'all the ones that claimed Kizaru wasn't affected by G5 so he's superior to Kaidou who was affected?
And weren't you also claiming the Gorosei would be weaker then the Admirals and not worth talking about?
The problem is Kaidou was clearly fine after those attacks, and he wasn't even guarding while Luffy was hitting him with ACoA+ACoC hits that sometime even had a little bit of Gear 3rd in them too, meanwhile Kizaru seems to be seriously hurt here.

Luffy isn't KOed. Him turning to old man =/= being koed.

Also why are you hyping kizaru for g5 side effects?

Comeback when Kizaru can deal serious damage to luffy or KOs him
For the serious damage we just have to wait a few chapters.

as for the old man thing, let's see if in the next chapter Luffy will be ready to fight again...or not. And I am not hyping anything, am stating the obvious: when in a fight one cannot fight anymore and the other can, the one who can't was KOed.

I feel your grasp over language is not the best
I am 100% sure Zoro will beat Lucci

But I am telling you Luffy is so down bad right now, that Zoro will have to literally lose to Lucci to keep Zoro and Luffy debate alive. Once Zoro wins, Zoro > Luffy is basically cemented as a fact as Luffy officially and undebatably lost to Lucci.
Zoro beats Lucci puts him above Luffy... It's a sad time to be a Zoro fans it seems. They are reduced to scraps like this.

I weep for you so much

Why do you do this to yourself? You know you're going to get clowned for it. Just take the W that Borsalino outlasted Luffy. There's no reason to double down on Gorosei downplay after his hyped entrance.

As for Bonney, Scabbards had Kaido coughing blood and screaming in pain.
I see the same way. It's not a pride thing to admit that Oda may very clearly just have introduced a new force above everyone.

After all both a Yonkou and an Admiral are reacting to Saturn this chapter.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Why do you do this to yourself? You know you're going to get clowned for it. Just take the W that Borsalino outlasted Luffy. There's no reason to double down on Gorosei downplay after his hyped entrance.
Hey man, I’m not downplaying anyone. Jewelry Bonney is an incredibly powerful pirate with a bounty in the hundreds of millions. Saturn getting stabbed through the chest and failing to react to her while staring directly at her is nothing to be ashamed of, there are many people in the OP world who would get fodderized by Bonney straight up.

So the fact that Saturn survived against her is very impressive
:beanmean:

Final villain Saint Jay Garcia Saturn showd up with an explosion of black lightning and fire (confirmed Haoshoku coating?).

Once he speaks, everybody turns up.

The Vice Admirals announce that you cannot look at Saturn directly if you're Rear Admiral rank or below and the person that does it has his head explode.

My God, this is some Family Leader shit.

Traumerei appearance kind of hype.

@MonsterKaido, @NAMELESS, @Haoshoku, @Shadowlord123.

Low key the vibes Traumerei gave when he appeared and the Top Branch Leaders commanded that you should not look at him or even try to imagine his appearance.

Or when Gustang appeared and people's eyes started burning up.

Saturn is wild.

This is the kind of last boss energy I live for.
legit hyped.

Status
Not open for further replies.