Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1094 Spoilers Discussion

Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Nobody owes him an apology lol, especially if he actually did get seriously injured by this hit.
Yea cause Kaidou wasn't coughing up a lung after base Luffy attacks.

Now the goalpost has shifted to simply bleeding against G5 lmfao. It's been fun watching y'all squirm I can't lie. But I'll say this, no one expected Luffy to look this embarrassing not even people who knew Kizaru was strong.

This has been a bad look for Luffy.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

After hyping kizaru and admirals to have better AP, haki, endurance and stamina than BM and Kaido :
  • Kizaru can't KO nerfed Sentomaru completely
  • Can't beat Bonney
  • Can't damage Luffy...only a bruise so far
  • Kizaru exhausted after 40 min battle from basic g4/g5 attacks.
  • Kizaru ending the battle on the floor claiming "this is bad"
Amazing superiority over Yonko indeed
You forgot to mention that Kizaru was fleeing and openly stating that while fighting against Luffy, he won't be able to carry out his mission.

Dude....Redon writes in story format. If you follow his summary, the dialogue from Kizaru implies its for Saturn. The whole fucking chapter is named after Saturn. Literally every major character pauses when he gives an order.

Luffy and Kizaru are falling RIGHT in front Saturn as Kizaru talks.

You: "Its not about Saturn bro".
Idk, I feel Kizaru would fear that Saturn would get angry and disappointed that he's almost letting VP escape while also failing to take out Luffy, but I also feel that he wouldn't fear that as he at least stalled G5 long enough for him to turn back into an old man, which means Luffy is now weakened and Saturn can easily take him out if no one comes to his aid.
HOWEVER, with Bonney on the island, the obvious implication is that she's going to set him back to his original age (or maybe even set him to an age where he's in his absolute prime and has mastered G5 and what not) to beat Kizaru and/or Saturn.

Dude....Redon writes in story format. If you follow his summary, the dialogue from Kizaru implies its for Saturn. The whole fucking chapter is named after Saturn. Literally every major character pauses when he gives an order.

Luffy and Kizaru are falling RIGHT in front Saturn as Kizaru talks.

You: "Its not about Saturn bro".
Because it isn't.
Kizaru had already sensed Saturn's aura, heard his voice why would he comment on his presence after taking a punch?
Luffy also has no reaction for him being there (after hitting Kizaru) whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.