Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1094 Spoilers Discussion

Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea true but that wasn't my point, I meant more it's not like Kaidou allowed Luffy much, he needed a breather himself. One thing though, Luffy seemed to exit G5 much faster in Wano. Probably because he too was exhausted while he was relatively fresh here on egghead.

Kizaru has given us a new estimate of how long a fresh G5 lasts before old raisin drawback kicks in.
No dude he allowed luffy to get back up, its literally in his nature, he was on his knees for a singular panel and lets not act like he couldnt have shot an energy blast with his mouth or something while luffy was there defenceless.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Yea true but that wasn't my point, I meant more it's not like Kaidou allowed Luffy much, he needed a breather himself. One thing though, Luffy seemed to exit G5 much faster in Wano. Probably because he too was exhausted while he was relatively fresh here on egghead.

Kizaru has given us a new estimate of how long a fresh G5 lasts before old raisin drawback kicks in.
Zoro & Luffy started fighting at similar times.

KoH has a higher timelimit than Nika buffoonery ending up as Raisin Man.

:suresure:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
By the way, I still have no fucking idea why Luffy didn't use ACoC throughout his whole fight. Maybe Oda was saving ACoC Luffy against Saturn?
Another argument that Borsalino isn't Luffy's main fight this arc is that Oda did not have Luffy use Haoshoku coating vs Borsalino (not on panel at least).

That and off paneling most of the fight suggests this just isn't Luffy's big battle.

Luffy will fight the strongest antagonist which is Saturn.

@Paperchampion23, @Roo, @Celestial D. Dragon.

Last edited:
Lets not forget luffy attack he used have a recoil time first he hit the face of the other guy turned him rubber then he return his arm and then the hit happen when luffy is removing his hand .
Fo what I get Kizaru did not talked after the attack but during the attack .

Lmfao. This is a lamebrained, black and white point of view on this whole thing. It is true Kizaru cares about Vegapunk. It is ALSO true he is under pressure to complete his mission.

Do you not realize that every chance he gets, he utters how he needs accomplish his mission? He literally says it this chapter, which once again, he failed to do for a 4th time in 3 chapters. And yes, both Akainu and Saturn are his superiors.

Cope bro, may you see how ridiculous you sound when pics come outXD
Lmaooo Kizaru keeps convinently missing all his attack on Vegapunk he sure as hell care if doesn't get it done or not, sure lmaooo

Tomorrow morning your L will be hilarious, so much braindead essays on headcanon.

Luffy used g5 already vs lucci
Now he's out of g5 again tor the second time
Him using gr for the 3rd time later on , gonna leave him tired as hell when the arc ends
Not forgetting he used g4 too

Status
Not open for further replies.