Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1094 Spoilers Discussion

Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
SHanks have almost 0 feats dude .
2 Yes they did not dura tought but this is BM and kaido thing shanks also dont have that dura .
3 SIgn of future sight yes they did .For acoc agreed so what ?
Portrayal put them at the same spot dude and feats ? Akainu feats are just as agood as kaido dude was fighting everyone all comamnders at once and only got hurt bya oynko because he sneaked him .
1. Clashed evenly with akainu whom became fleet admiral

2. Showed that haki counters devio fruit ability since akainus magma could not melt Shanks sword.

3. Wifi hakied diffed admiral greenbull

4. Low diffed kid and crew

Luffy is pretty damn fast to keep catching up with kizaru is his super speed form
"Kizaru is too fast for Luffy, luffy needs a PU"
I told these guys speed hasn't been an issue for Luffy in this fight

Luffy has been catching up to Kizaru each time he flies away
They tonight that one instance with g4 meant kizaru is too fast for Luffy

I swear the Zoro fans are retards. Acting like this is bad for Luffy.

We know Gear 5 has drawbacks awakenings drain stamina as stated by Kid and Law.

But what actually happened. Luffy and Kizaru were panting meaning they were extreme diff fighting each other. Zoro couldn't even take Kizaru to a mid diff let alone extreme diff.

Kizaru falls down due to Luffy's punch and Luffy falls due to stamina exhaustion. Sounds like a draw if not a slight advantage to Luffy as expected.

Now let's look at Zoro this bitch still hasn't even put down Lucci. So Luffy has managed to make himself and Kizaru fall down before Zoro can beat Lucci what a fucking fraud Zolo is

:milaugh:

Luffy vs Kizaru was just getting good. I hope it continues and we see Kizaru's awakening. Luffy finally landed a good hit on Kizaru and it was enough to send him crashing to seems but props to Kizaru for outlasting G5 (though like we saw in the Kaido fight, no reason for Luffy not to reenergize himself and get going again).

Saturn sounds pretty boss. Demonic and disturbing ability, fitting for one of the leaders of the World Government. Making a dude's head explode is wild. Stopping every powerful fighter on the island dead in their tracks is another awesome part. I wonder how the situation will be handled, Luffy was previously busy with Kizaru and now a Gorosei member shows up.

Sanji saving Bonney was nice. We'll see where things for him go from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.